“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
Review of Ole

Ole
Ranked #40 of 4,369 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Canberra, Australia
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I ate here on my last night in Brisbane - it was amazing. My partner & I shared 3 Tapas and the seafood paella. The paella was a little oily, still tasted great - generous amounts of seafood.
We had a jug of sangria - refreshing on a warm evening.
Leave room for dessert - delicious

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
“Sunday lunch DELICIOUS!!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My book club friends and I decided to try Ole Restaurant last Sunday and we were not disappointed. This establishment is open plan so the one thing lacking was air con and it was a hot afternoon. Luckily we did have the advantage of some breeze passing through though when crowded it was still quite warm.

Food... well we ordered many different types to sample the range available. These included from the Tapas range: Aceitunas Fritas (x 3, we loved these), Calamres, Bolitas De Garbanzo, Anchoveta Y Queso Azul, Empahdillas Del Dia, Tortillas Ce Camerones and from the Raciones range we chose Ablondigas and Ensalada DeEscarola. We also samples three jugs of sangria. They were all super delicious, first whtie, then red then the cherry, YUMMMM!!!

Service was wonderful, food was exceptional and the company was great. There was also a promotion on but 2 tapas, 2 raciones and a jug of sangria for $55 which I found good value. This is definitely a place I recommend :) My only regret is not taking some photos to share

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lyn G
Europe
“Super Lunch and great staff”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My erstwhile friend and I met (on individual trips from the barren and wastes of the Northern Hemisphere) and had a super lunch at this South Bank eatery with great food (we shared three starters and had individual mains) and great wine, with great staff in a great location offering great value in an overpriced Country

There are many different types of cuisine available along this street but do go to this one or at least make it a stop for one course if you decide to have a different one in each restaurant which is a great alternative!!

Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Nice location”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

2nd time here, we ordered the Serrano and cheese plate, that was really good! But the bread that came with it really dry and stale, made huge difference. Tortilla came out black on the outside. Waitresses were all lovely. Nice location.

Visited January 2014
“Really love this place.”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Food is fantastic we tried a number of dishes and shared it among four people. Great variety the cod croquettes were amazing beautiful flavours. The one let down was the bread and oil dish the bread was cold and not very nice maybe better warm or room temperature. Staff were attentive and prices reasonable. The seating area is a little cramped but still a great place to eat and catch up with people. I can't wait to go back!!!

• Visited January 2014