“A world away”

and up
Moreton Island Day Trip from Brisbane
Ranked #23 of 116 Tours in Brisbane
More attraction details
Owner description: ‘Adventure Moreton Island’ is an exciting tour operation which offers One Day or Overnight activity packages, ranging from adrenalin pumping to water-based adventure. Leaving from Brisbane’s Holt Street Wharf, Adventure Moreton Island operates out of Tangatours, which is located at the pristine Tangalooma Island Resort. With packages starting from only $129, this allows our guests to have full use of the resort facilities, along with their chosen package option. With its tranquil, clear blue waters and abundant marine life, Moreton Island is a must do adventure activity.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Having this little piece of heaven just an hour away from the city is fantastic. Coming from the Gold Coast I normally go to Stradbroke Island but thought I'd try something different this time and I am glad I did. The customer service we had all day was fantastic especially from the guys and girls at surf hut and heli pad. They didn't have issues having a chat and giving helpful tips to make your experience better. Snorkling the wreaks was a perfect way to pass the afternoon. The ATV ride was a lot of fun and worth the $$$$ I only wished it had lasted longer.
The only thing I would say that could be improved on was the buffet breakfast at Tursiops resturant but the caramel slice at the Beach cafe is to die for.

There are newer reviews for Adventure Moreton Island

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We spent a amazing day on Moreton Island. The staff were really friendly and we even had a opportunity to uppgrade our snorkles before the snorkeling tour. While doing the snorkeling we saw two sharks and got lot's of information about the life in sea. Our instructor was just brilliant.
Moreton island is definetely a place worth seeing.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I did the One Day Tour with a Friend and the Wohle Day was amazing. Not only that the Island itself is stunning but all the activities offered by tangatours are so much Fun. We got the Chance to Ride a jetski which was amazing, we hired some stand up paddle boards and of course went on the guided snorkeling Trip which was the absolute Highlight of the Day.
During the Trip wie felt very Safe and well guided and got some stunning impressions of the sealife. All in all the tangatours Staff was very friendly and helpful which made the Day Even More enjoyable!

1  Thank Lena K
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I have recently spent 3 days at Tangalooma Island Resort and most of my time was spent with TangaTours.

The Staff were friendly, knowledgeable and such a great help. Giving us the tips of which activities to do, and when to do them. Made the experience perfect with all the help from the staff.

We bought two days worth of the All Day Adventure Pass which was a perfect choice. They told us when the shipwrecks would be good and when the tides would be affecting the snorkelling.

Over the days the staff remembered us, which is a big thing for me, and a great touch of amazing customer service.

We had planned on going to the mid day snorkel tour, and the staff recommended we didn't do that tour, but snorkel the next day as the tide changing would cause us to move too quick and the view wouldn't be great. Some could say this was them not wanting to lead a tour; but when I saw how fast the water was moving by the shipwrecks midday I knew they gave me the advice needed to have the best time possible.
Trust the staff they know what they are talking about!

Thank you everyone!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went along for a day trip with my partner and it was defiantly not long enough. Beautiful island with helpful and friendly staff. A huge range of activities to choose from. I expecially recommend banana boating for the thrill seekers.