“Bliss on a Bike”

Double Shot Motorcycle Tours
Ranked #45 of 108 Tours in Brisbane
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided Harley Davidson tours in and around Brisbane.From an hour ride to see the city sights to an extended tour to capture photographs of our beautiful surrounds, touring on an iconic Harley Davidson gives a unique perspective. All safety gear supplied and with reassurance that Accreditation with the QLD Department of Transport brings, all make for a memorable experience. Our testimonials confirm this is an experience not to be missed.
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bliss on a Bike”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband gave me this trip for my 60th birthday. Four hours of total bliss, from the moment we were outside our place listening for the burble of the Harley coming up the hill. Darryl was a total joy to ride with. Safe, professional and relaxing and great fun to be with. He definitely enhanced my already superb day. I was also impressed with the phone call later in the day, asking me how I went and making sure I was happy. I know that 5 stars is the ultimate score, but for me 10 stars is more accurate. Don't wait for a special occasion, just get on a Double Shot Tour and go.

I'm still smiling.
Chris

Visited September 2012
Rod W, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
G'day Chris, Happy Birthday once again and thank you for a wonderful review. I'm so, so glad you enjoyed your experience and I'm glad to hear you hit it off with Daz (I don't know anyone that doesn't like Daz!). He's a real larikin, but such a professional rider and makes people feel safe straight away. Don't loose that blissful smile and maybe next time you can talk Michael into joining you instead of just being the organizer. Take care, cheers Rod.

Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic 2 hours on the back of a Harley Davidson!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My ride was booked by my family for a birthday present. It was the best present ever! I would go again at the drop of a hat! Rod was a great host. He made me feel comfortable right from the start. I loved the feel of the wind rushing past. It felt like you were flying, but close to the ground. My family said I couldn't get the grin off my face. I would recommend this experience to anyone.I have suggested to my family that I'd be happy for this to be an annual event!

Visited July 2012
Rod W, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
G'day JayandHelen
Thanks for your review, it was so much fun to take you out on the Harley Helen! I'm thrilled you got such a buzz out of it. It really is so relaxing and a buzz at the same time. Very hard to explain, but once you've experienced it, you get it! I'm definitely up for making this an annual event. You won't have to ask me twice if I want to cruise those country roads!! You never know Helen, Jay might come out with us next time?
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best Harley ride in Brisbane”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Arranged this for my Dad's birthday through Rod at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours and Dad had the time of his life! Dad not only said it was the most amazing experience of his life, but that Rod was one of the nicest guys he has met. My Dad has not stopped talking about it all afternoon!

From my initial enquiry right through to the final payment, Rod was professional, friendly and made the whole experience very straight forward and easy to organise from overseas. Rod has a very friendly approach and is very easy to deal with. No question was ever too much for Rod and always responded to my emails promptly and with enthusiasm. Rod clearly has a passion for his business and I would 110% recommend him to anyone. What a top bloke!

Thank you Rod, for absolutely making my Dad's birthday!!!

Visited July 2012
Rod W, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thank you Kristy, for your very kind words, it was my pleasure. I'm glad Dad enjoyed his Harley ride and time out, from his busy work life to see a bit of Brissie...AND, in this fantastic winter weather we are having at the moment! All the best to you, take care. Cheers Rod.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great way to see Brisbane!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I booked this trip as a surprise birthday present, Rod was really helpful in arranging the booking & the 2 guides (Riders) Daz & Jimmy were excellent.
Daz & Jimmy we're waiting outside as arranged and we had an excellent experience, would 100% recommend this to anyone.

Visited June 2012
, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, July 7, 2012
G'day Amanda,

Thanks for the review and I'm really glad you hit it off with Jimmy and Daz. I'm very lucky to have such a great team around me. I hope to hear from you next time you are out from England and we'll show you some great country riding if you have the time. Take care and thanks again.

Cheers
Rod.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Best way to spend an hour of your life!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Dad had the ride of his life on his 75th birthday, thanks to Rod from Double Shot Motorcycle Tours. He couldn't stop talking about his ride for hours afterwards. Rod made sure Dad felt comfortable and a well thought out route by him gave Dad a ride long enough to thoroughly enjoy himself without overdoing it. We really appreciate the consideration Rod gave him. We love the old bloke and admit even though Rod was so professional and confident, we were still a bit nervous to watch him ride off. Dads huge smile told the tale on their return. :-) The spin up to Mt Gravatt Lookout was the highlight - Dad reckons he felt 60 all over again... ;-) Best time he's had in ages and he's hinting already for another ride, same time next year! Thanks again to Rod - he made Dad's 75th birthday one of the most memorable of his life!

Visited June 2012
, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
G'day Donna, It was my pleasure, I loved taking your Dad out and hearing the stories he has about his riding days. I think that, one of the benefits of running a small business is being able to have the flexibility to cut short, or extend the rides according to the needs of the individual customer and Don seemed to cope really well with it. Being able to measure his comfort with the intercom certainly helped as well, without having to turn around and yell! This also gave me the ability to chatter and get more stories out of him, which by the way, I couldn't get enough of! I love the fact that he felt 60 again. I'll have to start marketing my rides as anti-aging!! (Well I think they are anyway!). Happy Birthday again Don and thanks for your kind words Donna. I too look forward to next years stories....I mean ride....