“The Best”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The Best”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My husband treated me to a half day spa, it was the best ,loved it such ambiance

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Kim S

Brisbane, Australia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“The best spa in Brisbane”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

If you want to feel like a queen then this is the place for you. Exceptional service from the moment you book until the time you regretfully leave. Their hairdressing salon is very special, feet up on a comfy chair when having a colour and nothing is too much to ask, love the choice of teas coffees, hot chocolate or bubbly. I have never reclined in a more comfortable chair when having my hair washed, a truly wonderful experience.
The day spa is a true retreat, therapists are so professional and attentive and make you feel very special

Visited March 2012

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A 21st Treat!”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Coming from Brisbane I had previously visited Harbour Day Spa at Raby Bay for a treatment. I wanted to surprise a friend for her 21st and make a weekend of it. Harbour Day spa broadbeach blew me away! From the moment i walked in it was a warm welcoming entrance with professional & efficiant staff. Our Treatments were AMAZING! We started out by arriving 1 hour early to enjoy the beautiful spa, plunge pool and steam room at no extra cost. An amazing way to unwind. We then had a full body exfoliation followed by the best massage Ive ever had! Staff really paid attention to the smaller detail.

I am now hooked and have rebooked to have a hotstones massage and body exfoliation once a month. So worth the drive down! I have even decided to have my pre wedding facials, waxing and other treatments down there. Simply Outstanding.

Visited September 2011
4 Thank Brie M
Helensvale, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Out of this world!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I'm so glad I could find Harbour Day Spa on trip advisor so that I can share my delight!

You will not find another Day Spa as amazing as Harbour Day Spa
From making a booking to leaving the spa, the staff make you feel like you are the most important person in the world. Exceptional service, 5 star treatments, all staff have excellent knowledge of skin care and I would not go anywhere else for advice... the products work wonders! My skin felt like new after having the Vitality facial.

I visited the Brisbane Spa in August 2011 and after enjoying my experience so much (not to mention having a glass of bubbles on the balcony) I decided to visit the Gold Coast Spa for a massage which was equally as luxurious, especially with the beautiful spa bath, sauna and steam room which I took advantage of before my massage.

I have also purchased a few gift vouchers for friends and family so that they can experience pure bliss too.

Can't praise this place enough, you girls are all fab!

Visited August 2011