“Soo good!!!”

Ben's Alibi
Ranked #1,174 of 4,632 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fully Licenced. Amazing Menu of Moroccan/Middle Eastern style cuisine. Open Monday - Friday. Live singer/guitarist on huge open air terrace on Friday's from 4.30pm till 11pm. Strong focus on organic food. Campos Coffee.
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Friday afternoon for an early dinner, were served by the owner which was a nice touch. The place is very understated, no frills as it's primarily a lunch and breakfast spot but our dinner was absolutely yummy. Would most definitely be keen to go back.

There are newer reviews for Ben's Alibi

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. The food is always superb and the staff simply wonderful. I've eaten here many times and never been disappointed, it also has great coffee!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The service was very welcoming and efficient. I only had one dish, the special ,and that was good as was the coffee. Seems like a good place for lunch.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was my first time at Ben's Alibi as my daughter keeps raving about it and until today couldn't understand why but now I know. The food is so fresh and tasty it like being in the Middle East as I've travelled there and the food is just amazing.
Not too often do you walk into a place and see all the staff with smiling faces and the smell of the food being cooked just made you want to just go into the kitchen and taste.
Highly recommend to go and try their food and it is very reasonably priced. Just go there trust me, it's amazing.

1  Thank Josephine D
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband and I spent one night in Brisbane at the Meriton which was not far away so in the morning we walked up the road and saw bens and decided to try it - there are not many places that please me for breakfast but it was one of the best I have had for ages and had two eggs with bacon which came with two dips and beautiful toasted turkish bread coffee here is excellent and I am a very hard person to please so I will definitely go back there to try their lunch or dinners when i am in Brisbane again. Found the staff to be very friendly and lovely.