Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Ovolo Inchcolm(Brisbane)
3,937 results
All reviewsthe riverstory bridgeone bedroom apartmentgreat apartmentfortitude valleyconvenience storethese apartmentsserviced apartmentfloor to ceiling windowshigh flooreagle st pierper nightshort walkfull kitchencar parkgreat facilitieswashing machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 11, 2013

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we had a wonderful time with polite helpful friendly staff. The rooms were exceptionally well presented with everything needed present, cooker microwave iron washing machine dryer absolutely everything that we required was there. The spectacular views of the Brisbaine river was worth the money alone. We actually stayed here during the recent floods and bad weather and because the rooms were so comfortable and well layed out we didn't suffer from cabi fever. The rooms were very clean and the services were very good a great place to stay and exceptional value.

Room Tip: Can't add a tip because as far as we were concerned the whole experience was exceptionally good, So Stay there.... High up the views are amazing
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank billy a
Meriton Adelaid... M, Manager at Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear billya

Thank you for your post on your stay with Meriton Serviced Apartments Adelaide St. I was thrilled to here that we could make your stay an easy and comfortable experience and that our staff wrere helpful and made you feel welcome. We would love to welcome you back when next your visit Brisbane.

Kind Regards

Meriton Management

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stayed here for one night on business after seeing great reviews about a "4.5 star" hotel. My experience was far from this. Upon walking in the reception/lobby area the place was clean, modern and promising, the staff at the reception desk were efficient and polite. My first shock was the price of parking, $35 per night. Once exiting the lift, the doors opened to a laundry cart of dirty linen/towels. The room itself was spacious but lacking comfort in my opinion (again keeping in mind 4.5 star rating!). I then noticed the fridge was turned off and had towels in/under it and looked as though it was in the process of being cleaned/repaired. After calling reception, house keeping arrived and cleaned this up, however my cold foods had no where to be stored while I waited for the fridge to cool down. The shower was terrible, took a long time to warm up and sprayed all over the floor whilst the supplied toiletries had broken 'sanitary' seals. There were no towels in the bathroom, I found some in the bedroom cupboard (I assume spares). There was hair on the bed - that was rather comfortable which was a bonus. Upon checking out, the laundry cart full of dirty linen was still in the hall way.

Although the room was clean and functional for a quick visit, I don't believe it was up to the 4.5 star rating that these little missing-in-this-case finishing touches deserve.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank adp89

Dear Adp89

Thank you for your post on your stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments Brisbane. I treat all guest comments as way of improving our product be it great or services requiring action. Our parking is at a premium as we are limited with our spaces and our fees are comparable to most hotels in the CBD. I was very sorry to hear about the experiences with the housekeeping issues and it is certainly not a Meriton standard.

I do invite all guest comments as this allows us to review the issues we have and to provide ways of improving them.

I sincerely apologise for the inconveniences that you experienced. I truly do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. If you do wish to return at any time, please contact me directly at tripadvisor@meriton.net.au

Kind Regards

Meriton Management

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was on the top floor and the view was sepctacular. I loved the rooms and the study was great. Great layout. We also had 3 other rooms and they were clean and nice. They had everything possible. It's near to a shop and is in a good loction.

Room Tip: high floors are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Gabby B
Meriton Adelaid... M, Manager at Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear GabbyB,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at Meriton Brisbane, it is great to hear that you enjoyed our service and facilities. Being on the top floor of our building you would have experienced our wonderful views and it is good to hear that you found it to be spectacular.
As you mentioned you had a few rooms booked which were all clean and nice so we hope that all members of your party enjoyed their stay as much as you.
Our location is perfect. It is just out of the CBD but still within walking distance to everything that you may require.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Adelaide Street next time you visit Brisbane.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Everything here is first class, everyone really friendly and great value for money, We were on the 64th floor and views over the river were superb. The location is good, with it being a comfortable walk to get pretty much anywhere and very close to a great selection of riverfront restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BenjC88

Dear BenjC88,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay. We are always pleased to hear that our guests enjoy their stay and that you found everything to be first class, our staff friendly and great value for money.
The views that we have are amazing and you were lucky enough to see that from your room on the 64th floor and you yourself found them to be superb.
As mentioned we are a short, comfortable walk from the city centre and restaurants which makes it easy for everyone to have a nice night out for dinner and still be in walking distance to return back to the apartment.

We welcome you back to Meriton Adelaide Street next time you visit.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

As everyone mentions the $35 parking fee is a pretty big annoyance, but even factoring that in nothing else came close for value.

I especially needed somewhere between the City and Fortitude Valley as I had 2 functions in 2 nights one in the city and one in the Valley. This location was perfect and puts it in easy reach of anywhere really near the Brisbane CBD.

Was very impressed when I walked in, the 1 bedroom apartment was really roomy. And free wifi was especially nice, with a really strong connection.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ShaneGB

Dear imjustshane,

Thank you for your recent stay at Meriton Brisbane, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the apartments to be very roomy and the free wifi of good use.
We are situated a perfect distance between the City and Fortitude Valley which was ideal for yourself and your 2 functions. Without being right in the city it is still possible to take a short stroll down the street to have everything you need.
If you are ever in Brisbane again then we would love to welcome you back to our property.