“Good Value Tasty Fresh Seafood”

George's Paragon Seafood Restaurant Brisbane
Ranked #14 of 4,658 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We went here for our Xmas work lunch. Meals were tasty and fresh. I would say that there is not a lot of attention to presentation but that's ok as it is no silver service restaurant. Well priced and lots of service staff. Half price menu excludes all the add ons like garlic bread and dessert.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

My sisters and I shared a lunch here on Sat 18th Jan 2014.
The wait staff are amazing and my glass of water was never empty. They were so friendly and accommodating. The meals were so well priced and such massive portions!! It was so delicious and such a great lunch that we have already booked to go back.
Probably a good idea to book ahead so you can get a table.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Half price menu for lunch - now that really is a deal. And the selection is fantastic. If you like seafood then this has to be one of the better offerings in Brisbane. The quality is excellent and the flavours devine. It is one of the few places in Queensland where they serve scallops with roe on - just like it should be. Despite the other dishes on the menu I always have the sacllops, but there really is something for everyone - even when we dine with our children who are at times selective in their likes and dislikes.

The other advantage of lunch is the great outdoor balcony with a full view of the river, making it easy to realx and unwind with a glass from their extensive wine selection. Service is efficient and friendly.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Having eaten at the Eagle street restaurant a couple of times and been suitably impressed, we decided to go in for the NYE set menu. It was a nice, varied selection of their classic dishes with something for everyone. The atmos was great with each table done out with party hats, streamers, candles, the lot. As usual, the service was perfect, and each course arrived in good time. The food really was superb, we certainly weren't disappointed with any of it. The desserts were a little small, but after taking on 3 courses previously and a bottle of champers, they felt about right. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a fantastic dining experience in the heart of Brisbane's 'eating district', thankyou for a lovely NYE too.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I ate here recently and I was very satisfied when I left, the food is fresh the service was great and I guess it was priced well for ritzy eagle street pier . Good atmosphere also