“Delicious food, poor service”

Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar
Ranked #2,184 of 4,325 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Several branches throughout Brisbane
Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious food, poor service”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Crust is my absolute favourite place for pizza - I am wheat and lactose intolerant and they have many options from which I can choose to cater for my diet. Their gluten free crust is also one of the best I've ever tasted and the toppings are always fresh and juicy. The only criticism I have is that every time my partner and I have ordered online, it states it will be approximately 30 minutes wait. We always arrive after the 30 minute period and even sometimes give it some more time and every time we come to the counter the staff haven't even begun to cook our meals. They will always state 'it will be an extra 10 minutes' and we are left waiting for 30 minutes or more, making it over an hour's wait. This is especially disappointing since often we are catering for others in the family too and everyone is left waiting. I hope this aspect of the service will change but otherwise, the food is absolutely delicious and we very much enjoy the meals every time.

• Visited February 2014

“Home delivery”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

So fresh, and hot, and a lovely delivery person! Thank you crust hawthorn, you never let me down! You really are the best!

• Visited May 2013
“Impressing the visitors”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Once again, superb pizzas, wonderful delivery guy, delivered with a smile, during the storm! Tried the wagyu beef with wild mushrooms - fantastic! Plus, of course, Szechuan chilli prawns, with added jalapenos! Being a VIPP, there are no delivery charges. Emily took my order with her usual friendliness! So glad we discovered Crust!

• Visited March 2013
“Spice is nice”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Another great pizza from Crust! Szechuan chili prawn, with extra jalapeños! Hot and spicy, huge prawns, so very tasty. Home delivered vey speedily by a very pleasant delivery guy. Such great value for money. Join the VIPP club, and get free home delivery if you are in a delivery are! Luckily, we are.

• Visited February 2013
“Frankly, better than capers!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I am a pizza expert and truly crust serves one of the best pizza ever!!! It's truly amazing... I dun ever think capers is better.

Try the Moroccan lamb and vege supreme. Awesome.