“Husbands Flight”

Flight Experience Brisbane
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband used to load planes for a living, so I thought this was an unusual gift to give him... instead of loading, he would be in front. And he thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Can thoroughly recommend it for anyone.

1  Thank Lorraine A

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Okay for the 12 year old, but do not think it would be such a big deal for an adult. I was the accompanying adult and thoroughly bored, but I suppose that is the role of someone watching and not participating

Reviewed June 2, 2012

The service from booking to experience was attentive and personal. Excellent provision made to accommodating an 11 yr old.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I gave this "experience" as a Xmas present to my hubby who is a light-aircraft pilot. I wasn't too sure if he would like it seeing as it was a simulator and not "the real thing", however I shouldn't have worried. He absolutely loved it!

He has always wanted to fly a commercial "jet" aircraft and I thought this might be the closest he will get to achieving his dream.

He flew the first leg without any worry, so the instructor (who sits beside them) gave him a real challenge of flying into the old Hong Kong airport which you have to fly close between the skyscrapers - at night - and during a thunderstorm! Now I know that it's a simulator but my heart was beating quicker than it normally does - it feels that real! Amazingly, he did an almost perfect landing - a great achievement for a "first timer" in a commercial aircraft.

I'm going to be hard-pressed to find a better Xmas present in the future.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

this was the best Xmas present i could ever get! im terrified of flying and was so scared to do this but the pilots were so friendly and welcoming and settled my nerves well. This is fantastic and a once in a life time opportunity. I will definitely be back!!