“fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Great Italian cuisine and well priced. Nice atmosphere and friendly service. Going back for the third time :-)

1  Thank Malu_NNN

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Dropped by this restaurant on my day in the valley. Nice atmosphere and friendly service.

Really tasty dishes and good value for money.

1  Thank Arild S
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We really enjoyed our dinner at this restaurant. They had a good selection of Italian and Australian wines but you can also BYO. I had Seafood Risotto which was delicious. It was quite busy but they obviously have a well run kitchen because they were swift with the meals and attentive with the service.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

We had reservations at another place this particular evening but after our horrible experience before we even sat down we quickly goggled and found this place near by. Willing to seat a large group of us on such a busy night (last minute) was a major relief. As we approached we could smell the mouth watering aromas and we're keen to get stuck into the menu. The staff were just wonderful and a pleasure to deal with.

Not one of us ordered the same thing so when all of our food came out we were swapping and sharing our meals. All meals we're incredible the food was freshly cooked, flavours were amazing we could not fault anything. After our first experience here we all will be coming back again and again!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Giardinetto is my favourite restaurant in Brisbane - I am a frequent visitor and am unsure exactly how many times I have been. I had my 21st birthday in the back courtyard, and it has become tradition for my family to go to dinner here for birthdays and celebrations.

My family and I love Italian food and this restaurant never disappoints. The food is great - the calzone is a definite favourite (but be warned, the large one is quite big). The prices are reasonable and not overly expensive considering how delicious the food is. The ambiance of the restaurant is nice - with dim lighting, candles and the back courtyard.

My only suggestion would be to get a table inside, the outdoor seating is along a busy street in the Valley and isn't great for Friday and Saturday nights with many party-goers wandering past. There is plenty of seating in the front or back areas though, I have never had to sit outside.

I would highly recommend this restaurant - great food, handy location if you are looking for a drink afterwards, and great prices!

1  Thank Jacqui M