“A fun night out”
Review of Bavarian Bier Cafe

Bavarian Bier Cafe
Reserve with
Bavarian Bier Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 4,327 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Perfectly positioned on the Brisbane waterfront, Bavarian Bier Cafe Eagle Street Pier is our very first interstate venture. By uniting the fabulous setting with a striking interior that caters to groups of all sizes, Eagle Street Pier is destined to become a local hotspot for corporate lunches, after-work drinks, celebratory events and weekend fun. You'll find all of your favourite Bavarian-style dishes on the menu, as well as an extensive range of Pure Biers, schnapps and wine. Be sure to take advantage of the All Day Menu, which runs until 10pm each night and our special brunch on the weekends from 11am
Brisbane, Australia
“A fun night out”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This place has a great atmosphere, there were 7 of us and we had a booth, plenty of room and great views of the river. If you order Scnapps, they bring it to your table on a long wooden board and ringing a cow bell, a bit of fun, I recommend the chilli scnapps if you like a bit of bite.Food was pretty good, mostly Bavarian style of course, we all enjoyed our meals. I had the Bavarian style cheeseburger, very tasty.Very popular place, I suggest booking a table so you dont miss out. Will definatly go back again.

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney
“Great meals”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I love coming here. The goulash with thick bread is delicous. I get the mixed platter type thing which is pretty filling but I like to get a bit of everything. It can get busy even during the week so maybe make a booking. I went one time and they took my number to call me... When they did I was already eating elsewhere. Odd though because there were still plenty of tables empty. I have my doubts that they were all reserved. Great view of the river.

Queensland
“Dressed up Schnitzels”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have been here a few times now, we enjoy the atmosphere and theatre of the schnapps getting to the tables and the friendly people serving us. It gets very busy and I would suggest you book a table, on this occasion we had drinks in the bar first and right on time our table was ready. Our entrees were excellent soft to bite calamari and oh so much of it, I was a little disappointed with my schnitzel this time, came out very oily but tasty. We did have little mishap, during service a cleaning lady came through with a wet mop but only did one side and soon after my wife went to the loo and slipped and bumped her head of the counter, she had a bit of a lump and headache for rest of the night and the following day, the staff were great, helped her and the manger came to see if she need any treatment, so credit where credits due. Will still go again, maybe check here to see if the schnitzels have improved but drinks and a get together with friends definitely.

Brisbane, Queensland
“Nothing special”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great views but the service is not very good: we waited ages to pay our bill but there was no one around for 30mins to deal with us. The pricing is reasonable with a few items too expensive.

Naples, Italy
“Pub with a view”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Nothing special apart from the view. Staff seem a little nervous, under-trained and many seem to be back-packers passing through. We didn't get our entrees at all as order didn't go in ( no one actually doing a visual check of our table ). Pork schnitzel was big and tasty, but it's really just fast food for $31. Beer selection good. Advise is the go here for a beer or two, maybe a snack, but better eating nearby.

1 Thank AlagnaG