“Fun Climb and Excellent Brisbane Views”

Story Bridge Adventure Climb
and up
Brisbane Story Bridge Adventure Twilight Climb
Ranked #13 of 361 things to do in Brisbane
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The Story Bridge Adventure Climb was something I'd been saying for a few years that I was going to do, and finally this year, I did it.

In January we were up in Brisbane, visiting friends, and as a surprise, we booked tickets for them too.

The four of us headed to the Story Bridge on a nice summer's night for a twilight climb.

Having done the Sydney BridgeClimb three times, I knew the ins and outs of bridge climbing adventures, and I expected this one would be quite similar in approach and experience.

The duration of the Story Bridge Adventure Climb is shorter than the Sydney BridgeClimb, but other than the length, the experience is very similar. The guide we had was a young girl who was knowledgeable and made the trip fun.

Doing the Story Bridge Adventure Climb was a nice way to see a different view of a city I've visited many times over the past five years.

I'd recommend it.

In particular, I'd recommend a twilight climb, as the light and colour in the sky is at its best during twilight, and it's nice to see the city lights illuminating as the sun sets.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Gift for my hubby, he had a wonderful time taking the dusk climb. Lovely cooling breezes and fabulous views.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

it 's a must do experience if you love the Brisbane skyline. it is easy for most ages/fitness levels and is well worth it.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Finally did the bridge climb and it was worth it. Wonderful views on the afternoon we did the climb - Brisbane looks brilliant from up there; the jacarandas are all out in flower at present, so there are patches of purple everywhere! Michael was our climb leader, and he couldn't have been more helpful. We would do the climb again, but probably at night next time (for a difference).

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Completed the Bridge Climb with friends a few weekends ago, was very nervous at first but once we got going... Great experience! Is there really a better view of Brisbane city than this? A must try for everyone visiting Brisbane... or even Brisbane residents themselves.