“Best place to have family dinner!”

MADO Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 4,632 Restaurants in Brisbane
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014

If you are looking for a restaurant to meet up with your friends or celebrate birthday party - just make a booking. The menu will definitely have you going back another time. Huge portions. Excellent food, attentive service. Were really surprised with gorgeous belly dancing show!

There are newer reviews for MADO Cafe and Restaurant

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We came to Mado for a group dinner during our mid-year workshop in Brisbane. There were 41 of us there, the food was excellent, staff were very friendly and helpful. Everyone truly enjoyed the ambiance and service. I would definitely recommend the place for any corporate or social event. We ordered the banquet, so there was plenty of food for everyone. Lovely Turkish decorations in the restaurant too. Their Apple Tea and Turkish Delights are a must try for everyone!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Maddos is one of my favourate places to eat in Brisbane after a day at the South Bank lagoon with the kids. Lovely authentic Turkish food and decorations, good portion sizes and friendly staff - can't go wrong!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

This place was great,kebabs, rice, salads and some seriously good entrees. We got the banquet and there was a ton of food - all delicious. Will definitely be back - highly recommended. Belly dancer was terrific!! as always

1  Thank selinnn1912
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I came to visit Mado with high expectations, many recommendations from friends at work, and I'm delighted to say my expectations were met by far! The lamb cutlets I ordered were cooked perfectly and the portion big enough to keep me full all afternoon. I had a taste of the Adana kebab, a must if you like spicy food! We had a persian waitress giving remarkable service, always smiling and having an eye at our table at all times. The manager came and we had a laugh, truly making us feel comfortable and pleased. Our glasses were never empty. We finished off with delicious turkish coffee and apple shisha. The whole experience was as if we went to Turkey, and I will definitely come visit next time I'm at South Bank.

1  Thank Jasmin K