“Amazing”

Ranked #14 of 4,818 Restaurants in Brisbane
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant.. very friendly service and amazing food I recommend the lamb cutlets...so glad to be a local love coming here.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We went to this restaurant last night and had a fantastic experience. The staff were very friendly and helped us make some excellent food choices (we were not familiar with Turkish food so it was a big help). I would highly recommend trying this place out when in South Bank, as the food was amazing and the service unbeatable.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We go to Ahmet Turkish Restaurant in South-bank a lot and last night (22nd of March 2014) which was a saturday night, we went to them again but they did not have any table available until late night, hence we decided to try another restaurant and we found Mado. It was a brilliant experience. Food, atmosphere, staff,decoration, everything was better than Ahmet's. I strongly recommend them to whoever wants to try good quality Turkish cuisines.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We joined my wife's cousin and family for dinner on our first night in Brisbane and made a family group of nine. We chose Mados who had no problem in seating us at a group table, and introduced us to the various eating options.
We went for mixed plates of starters whilst we each chose our own main course. Everyone had an enjoyable and tasty meal - starters were all well presented, and we each had very nice main courses. No room for desserts.
Teşekkür ederim.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is one of my favourite hang-outs in Brisbane, for various reasons. The first is food - I am sucker for grilled meats. The second is it being the only place I know of that has an argila smoking part with sweet apple tobacco smells wafting for meters away. Third, and the most important, is the level of customer service provided. They made a number of my business and personal events a success, and deserve kudos for them.
The decor inside is also very intricately done, and the belly dancing excellent.
And the owner actually remembers you!