“Awesome turkish place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of MADO Cafe and Restaurant

MADO Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 4,263 Restaurants in Brisbane
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome turkish place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

I'm a return customer because i love the atmosphere created in Mado and also the super friendly staffs. This time i had the lamb cutlet which was perfectly cooked. I've asked for a well done but amazingly it is still juicy. The taste of the lamb makes me want to come back ASAP. No regrets and worth the money.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Right now, i am typing my comments from the restaurant. I had a very nice lamb cutlets. The meat is perfectly cooked and very nicely served. Thanks to staff for their hospitality. İ strongly recommend if you are looking for mediterrean experience.

Enjoy!!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank barisgy
Brisbane
“Turkish Delight of Brisbane”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

This restaurant is just fabulous! After being a favourite for hubby and I for years we decided to let the fantastic staff look after our daughters 1st birthday party. We and about 40 of our dear ones were treated to a most enjoyable evening. Superb food, speedy and sincere service and fantastic entertainment at most reasonable prices. Everyone had a great time and said that they would be back to dine at Mado's again. Definitely my first choice for Turkish dining.

Broadbeach, Australia
“Excellent Turkish Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have gone to Mado last Saturday night with a few friends. Decorations were very exotic and I loved the atmosphere. Service was prompt, very friendly and they've shown extra effort to make it an enjoyable night for us. Food was a completely different experience. Started with fresh, delightful dips and unbelievably tasteful Turkish bread. Some of us followed with traditional kebabs which were so fresh and seasoned so well that we couldn't believe it. The remainder of us had followed with other dishes than kebabs and they were full of sensational flavors. The bottom line is whether kebabs or other dishes all of our taste buds were dancing with joy.
I have been to many restaurants before and this one made a special place in my heart with service, food and cost.
I will definitely go back there and try other dishes.

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A place u want to go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Everything went so well! i just love the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the way the staff treats us and respects the other customers, and the most important thing the speed of service. Highly recommended!

1 Thank suhaila j