“Excellent Turkish Restaurant”

Ranked #18 of 4,687 Restaurants in Brisbane
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have gone to Mado last Saturday night with a few friends. Decorations were very exotic and I loved the atmosphere. Service was prompt, very friendly and they've shown extra effort to make it an enjoyable night for us. Food was a completely different experience. Started with fresh, delightful dips and unbelievably tasteful Turkish bread. Some of us followed with traditional kebabs which were so fresh and seasoned so well that we couldn't believe it. The remainder of us had followed with other dishes than kebabs and they were full of sensational flavors. The bottom line is whether kebabs or other dishes all of our taste buds were dancing with joy.
I have been to many restaurants before and this one made a special place in my heart with service, food and cost.
I will definitely go back there and try other dishes.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Everything went so well! i just love the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the way the staff treats us and respects the other customers, and the most important thing the speed of service. Highly recommended!

1  Thank suhaila j
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Went here again wit my friends couple of nights ago and had a lovely dinner. Absolutely love the chicken shish and their rice pudding. Although it was raining but that didn't stop us from having a good time. The staffs were really friendly too.
Highly recommended!

3  Thank HNTaha
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friend and I walked in without a booking on a Saturday evening. We were seated with no worries and the staff were very pleasant.
We sat outside, overlooking The parklands and were able to do a bit of 'people watching' while having a chat.
Our meals were fantastic, we both had the prawn dish. The meals and the turkish bread were delicious, and for an alcohol free alternative we tried the Sour Cherry drink. It was delicious too!
We were too early for the belly dancer, but I will come back and see her next time.
All up, a very enjoyable meal and experience.

2  Thank monniemonster1964
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is my second time having dinner in this restaurant. the staff which is their owner there are really friendly. Totally fantastic food if u want to get a taste of authentic and u can feel the sincerity in their dish. Well if ur looking for a friendly ambience and good food, here is a place that u would really should consider. Even the customers dining in here are warmth n friendly as well. Plus, its just lesss than 5 minutes walk away from the south bank parkland, so why not try it!

4  Thank Sarah M