“Very nice food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Very nice food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friend and I walked in without a booking on a Saturday evening. We were seated with no worries and the staff were very pleasant.
We sat outside, overlooking The parklands and were able to do a bit of 'people watching' while having a chat.
Our meals were fantastic, we both had the prawn dish. The meals and the turkish bread were delicious, and for an alcohol free alternative we tried the Sour Cherry drink. It was delicious too!
We were too early for the belly dancer, but I will come back and see her next time.
All up, a very enjoyable meal and experience.

2 Thank monniemonster1964

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“excellent food!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is my second time having dinner in this restaurant. the staff which is their owner there are really friendly. Totally fantastic food if u want to get a taste of authentic and u can feel the sincerity in their dish. Well if ur looking for a friendly ambience and good food, here is a place that u would really should consider. Even the customers dining in here are warmth n friendly as well. Plus, its just lesss than 5 minutes walk away from the south bank parkland, so why not try it!

4 Thank Sarah M
Brisbane
“Good environment for dinning~~Exotic”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Really tasty food the other night my friends and I were there, but did not write something for Mado. Today see Mado on TripAdvisor here, so I think I must say it was beautiful place to have meals. Love the food ...yum yum
But it was pity that we did not go there on Friday or Saturday night, so missed out the belly dance they have which is really special and exotic show. Would love to go there again to watch the belly dance.

3 Thank Xueping M
Brisbane, Australia
“"MOST DELIGHTFUL NIGHT FOR US "”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Me and my friends decided to dinner at Mado on 16 feb 2013 to celebrate the occasion. The restaurant had a pleasant outlook onto the South Bank Park. The interior exuded an Ottoman and Turkish atmosphere and was tastefully furnished. The decor and the bric-a-brac gracing the walls were beautiful. Muge, our charming Turkish waitress, was most courteous and helpful. Her service was exceptional.
We had Adana Kebab, Chicken Guvac, Mixed Grill Platter for our mains. For dessert, our treats were rice pudding, sweets and ice-cream. Our drinks were apple tea and tea, Turkish ofcourse. The food tasted absolutely delicious and truly authentic in flavour. We had a most memorable and enjoyable dining experience.

3 Thank Charles b
Caloundra, Australia
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We booked for 30 people for my Mum's 60th. I found the owner very helpful and easy to deal with in making arrangements.

Service could have been a little better and more attentive to our needs on night.

Food was very good, although I felt they could have timed the different courses a little closer together. We had the $49 banquet. The barbecued meat for the main was great.

The live belly dancing was a highlight, and great to watch and get involved in.

2 Thank lindasueba