Inn on the Park
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$115
Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
$171
$155
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$89
$76
  • Pool
City Park Apartments(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$127
$70
Hotels.com
$89
$130
$103
  • Breakfast included
Aabon Apartments & Motel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$74
$69
$63
$53
$82
Travelocity
  • Pool
Kingsford Riverside Inn(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$63
$59
Agoda.com
All reviewstoowong villageregatta hoteltwo bedroom apartmentsecure underground parkingbrisbane rivertrundle bedcity catgreat locationeasy access to the citypublic transportself cateringwashing machinecooking facilitiesoverlooking the riverbeds were comfortablevisit brisbaneacross the road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had a room on the 4th floor which really needed an update. On the positive side the managers and staff are extremely helpful and addresses any issues promptly and satisfactorily.
Our apartment opened up on both sides which allowed the breeze to flow through, our neighbours didn't have the same luxury and ended up proping their door to the hallway open.
The two bedroom apartment was surprisingly spacious and the kitchen was well appointed.
Secure underground parking included in the room rate but the internet had issues all the way through our stay due to other residents abusing the service with illegal downloads.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank hagle
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Dont check in after hours. There will be no service for you. They will confirm that a key will be waiting for you at the reception locker and they will even give you the code for the locker, but there will be no key. So dont come after 4pm even if they confirm that everything will be organised because the reality is that it will not be. To raise your hope there will be an after hours phone number for the Manager written on the Door and a phone will be there as well. But no one will pick it up even if you try for hours.
The reception staff have a really bad attitude and any apology taken by them is not genuine.
The internet service is pathetic.
The carpet was wet and stinky when we moved in.
The fire alarm is extremely sensitive.
We stayed there for a week, but our room was not cleaned during that period.

Room Tip: We had no choice. Our room was not changed despite our request. Rooms on the ground floor have nice lawn.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Priya S
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed here for a week as we had to move out of our house before relocating to another country. The facilities in the room are modern; tv, couch, aircon, and the kitchen was well stocked. The location is also good. However, the staff in the office have a serious attitude problem if you have any issues!

The internet access is limited to 200MB per day, if you can get access to it. More often than not we were unable to connect with either our laptops or phones. The second bedroom has no window, unless an opaque panel to the corridor counts. The recreation room is more like a storage room for the cleaners and the pool area is quite small. Other issues include:
- only one lift was working when we were there
- the fire doors to the emergency stairs on our side of the building were always propped open
- the rubbish chute on our side of the building was not in use, so we had to go downstairs a level and cross to the other side
- the balcony door was very hard to open (I have a bad back and couldn't open it!)
- the dryer was broken and never got fixed even though we reported it twice
- there were ants in the kitchen when we turned up

Finally, the smoke detectors are incredibly sensitive. We even managed to set ours off by cooking some spaghetti in a boiling pot of water! Based on the 4am full on building fire alarm, leave the building experience as somebody burnt some toast, I'd say that they are sensitive building wide.

In summary, generally a nice place ruined by staff attitude and lack of attention to detail.

Room Tip: If you want to use your balcony do not get a room that looks onto Coronation drive (i.e. with river views). I imagine the rooms on the other side would have a nice view (no river view mind) and there would be much less road noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank sbryce138
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My colleagues and I stayed at Inn on the Park for a couple of months during a project in 2012.
This was one of the most comfortable stays I've had during a project. The apartments are clean, spacious, have modern equipment and a separate bedroom really makes a difference if staying for a longer period.
There is also secure underground parking.
The location is terrific, It's on a quiet side street yet still close to the motorway and a short walk to the river and local pubs and shops. Brisbane City is just a short trip by car or bus.
I have no hesitation to recommend Inn on the Park, in particular for business travellers.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed here for a week for work in a two-bedroom apartment on the second floor. Very nice amenities - nice kitchen, flat-screen TV, wireless internet, up-to-date bathroom, and gorgeous balcony overlooking the Brisbane river. I arrived very early in the morning and had arranged to pick up my key from the lock box in front of the hotel. Note that the front desk is only open 9am-5pm, and as I was in town on business they were never open when I was around. I was able to chat with the front desk on Saturday morning, but if you are looking for a concierge or assistance during your stay, this hotel does not have any support! The rooms were serviced once a week, so thankfully I had a few spare towels as I was staying by myself. The location was ideal for me, halfway between the CBD and the University of Queensland, and within a few blocks of the CityCat ferry terminal at Regatta. Close to Toowong for groceries, cafes and shopping.

Room Tip: Check out the floor plans - the rooms with balconies that overlook the River are great!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business