“Fantasic (for Italian)”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Sunshine coast
“Fantasic (for Italian)”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I'm not big in Italian but this place was good. 6 of us, with a mixed bag of orders and all very happy. The mains are huge and need a side coz its just too much meat. the service was professional and knew the product.
They lost 1 start because they charged us an extra bottle- $140.00!!! This is too big a mistake.

Richmond, Virginia
“I felt like a Princess!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

After a very tough few weeks, I decided to treat myself to lunch at Tartufo! What a splendid idea.
The restaurant is gorgeous. I felt that I was transported to Europe. The moment I made the reservation on the phone I was in love with Jeffrey. When I arrived, he remembered my call. I arrived 10 minutes before the restaurant opened but he led me to a lovely table, took my drink order and gave me the menu. The waiter (who was actually Italian) was extremely helpful when I asked him which dish to choose as I was torn. He was spot on. Jeffrey stopped by the table and chatted. I never felt alone unless I wanted to be.

The food was amazing. I had the daily special, a take on a caprese salad which slightly cooked the tiny vine tomatoes and gave a completely different taste. I followed it with linguine ai funghi tartufati which was sensational. I couldn't leave without dessert and I chose panna cotta al miele & vaniglia which was delicious. Jeffrey brought me a dessert wine on the house which was the perfect compliment.

When I left I felt like a million dollars. It was the best service I can remember in a long time and it made my day!

2 Thank AJFINCHER
Sanya, China
“ Good service but food was not satisfactory”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I am a pizza fan so I stopped by there to have some delicious pizza for dinner. Service was fast but pizza tasted awful though the size was satisfactory. The ingredients seemed to be unfresh, I could hardly eat a slice. Was very very disappointed :(

1 Thank ZhaoXX
AUSTRALIA
“Perfect Steak !”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

we have been here for our anniversary and again recently for our friends 50th Birthday dinner. We had the Veal steak which is different and delicious and the Eye Fillet steak melts in your mouth. better than any steak house or tavern. also the house baked bread, entrees of calamari and Bruschetta and arancini balls are delicious. the favourite dessert is chocolate, rich, coffee flavoured melting pudding. The Italian wine are very expensive but worth every cent. they are just delicious. this is an expensive night out but if you held back on the entrees and wine you pay as much for steak in a steak house. wonderful service and staff, it happens all around with out you noticing the plates are taken, water filled, wine topped up. A favourite dining experience.

Brisbane, Australia
“Tartufo”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We went here for some lunch on a Friday. The staff member who served us took us to the pizza section instead of the restaurant, which was rude as we purchased restaurant food.

The food was ok. The food wasn't really served hot. I have Italian in my family so I know good Italian food. The whole restaurant looks like an older style venue. It's pretty cool. The waitress we had was nice and most of the staff seamed friendly. I am not sure if I would come back to this venue. We shared a few entrees and then tried the pizza and a main. The fish balls are not traditional italia style.