“Place to be.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Went there last Saturday night with friends, we were happy with the service and great foods it was excellent throughout the evening . We're had a very good waitresse through out the night, have gotten her name , but comes from bossenlona she was excellent throught the night.Regards sibi

There are newer reviews for Tartufo

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The service was great and so was the food. We have been three times and have enjoyed it everytime. We shared our meals so we could taste a variety of dishes and it was really worth it. Not one bad dish in there. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for good quality Italian fare.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I had a lovely night out to say farewell to our son going overseas for a few years. We had the bruschetta and salted cod balls which were very tasty and nicely presented. I had the pork which was very succulent and the crackle ( I think I am a crackle connoisseur) was great not a jaw breaker but delightfully crunchy. This was served with mustard fruits which added a lovely piquancy cutting through the pork and highlighting the flavours.My husband had the fish with salsa verde. My husband doesn't like eating out much but he enjoyed this very much. My son had the veal which he said was very tasty with a light bread crust and fontina cheese flavours . We shared the semifreddo which was a light creamy and fruity end to our dinner. The decor was very smart black and red interesting mirrors and pressed ceilings and well appointed bar area. The service was excellent. The tables were far enough apart so that we could talk to each other without straining or over hearing the neighbouring table's conversation. The ceilings were high so could absorb the sound. The service was efficient friendly and unobtrusive.It was a Wednesday night and was very well attended. Car parking is free but space could be a bit at a premium on the weekends but was just ok on Wednesday

2  Thank trish s
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Service was spot on, not intrusive and yet efficient. We shared a tomato, buffalo milk mozzarella salad of the day, house made linguini with porcini, portobello and truffle oil, and a rack of veal stuffed with cheese and sage. All of these dishes served separately and so delicious. We also had a fine bottle of Two Hands, Knarly Shiraz! Could not have asked for a better meal...lunch or dinner! The care taken in the preparation was appreciated!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We have been looking for a restaurant in Brisbane since our beloved Wilson's at portside closed ,
that we can take friends and family to and not be embarrassed.
A lot of reading reviews later we settle on Tartufo.
I will say first we were here on a quiet lunch time and I do not know the out come of a busy service and there was only 3 of us..
Our first impression held all the way through great front of house.
The menu is a good one and lots of choice for even the pickiest diners.
We decided to order entrées and to share them we received them one after the other so we could eat each one separately without getting the all at once, which was a nice surprise.
Mains we could not fault it was all done to perfection, standout the pork is really yummm.
Now for the favourite bit our coffee was just right and came with our deserts which doesn't happen very often The deserts were very nice maybe not the best I've had and maybe a tad expensive but very nice, nice touch was our waiter and yes could do silver service over heard that it was my partners birthday had happy birthday written in sauce on the plate can't ask for much better than that...
All up it cost $300 inc a bottle of wine and 2 soft drinks. Not bad and very happy.
We will be back and I do hope a evening sitting is as good.
Thankyou to all at Tartufo