“Still don't bother”

Betty's Burgers & Concrete Co.
Ranked #822 of 5,793 Restaurants in Brisbane
Description: The Betty's Burgers & Concrete Co. is a classic burger shack, serving the freshest, juiciest and most mouth-watering burgers around.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently noticed that Betty's Burgers had opened in the Brisbane CBD. Having tried their Surfer's Paradise incarnation a few years ago with family from overseas and been sorely disappointed, I thought it might be worthwhile to try them again and see if they'd improved.

They hadn't.

The burgers are still tasteless, the alleged "concretes" still look like the products of a soft serve machine in need of a service, and the staff seem just as uninterested in being there. Considering the place has just opened, you'd think the staff may be a bit enthusiastic.

Betty's really demonstrates to me the truth if the old adage that "just because you can, it doesn't mean you should."
There's an explosion of burger places these days, such that you can throw a stone in central Brisbane and hit one. They're not all created equal, though.
Having tried most of them, I can safely say that they're all better than Betty's.

Avoid.

Date of visit: January 2020
Bettys_Burgers, Guest Relations Manager at Betty's Burgers & Concrete Co., responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there! It was disappointing to hear about your recent experience at Betty's! We strive to provide the best possible experience for all guests. We would really appreciate it if you could email us at contact@bettysburgers.com.au, to discuss your visit in more detail and provide a best contact number so our team can reach out directly. Thanks!

Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Super friendly staff. Food always good! Location is great, in the heart of the cbd. Betty’s is a classic burger joint

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Great new option in Brisbane - clean , great service, great food. Plenty of seating. Uber Eats was great too. Fresh and a great family option in Brisbane CBD

Reviewed January 11, 2020

My grandson was in town for a visit, and we were shopping in the city and stumbled across the brilliant Betty's burgers! Staff service was excellent, especially the waitress Millie going above and beyond, even bringing us our food to our table! Burgers were very fresh. 10/10

Reviewed January 4, 2020

My family and I had a nice dinner with salads and “concretes”
My kids loved the thick shakes while i had great wine.
10/10