“Always a delightful treat”
Review of Jeremy's Bar and Bistro - CLOSED

Jeremy's Bar and Bistro
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our vision is to provide a place where quality food, wine and service join together to offer patrons a premium experience which inspires them to seek the same dedication to quality, craftsmanship and co-operation in their daily lives.
Brisbane, Australia
“Always a delightful treat”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have enjoyed & watched Jeremy's evolve over the years into an amazing, fine dining experience. The food is always divine, the wine selection plentiful, the coffee second to none & the service always sincere and helpful.

Over the years my partner & I have had many memorable occasions, fantastic meals and excellent nights out. Jeremy's is definitely a place worth visiting - you will not be disappointed!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank DanTreasure
J v, Owner at Jeremy's Bar and Bistro, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Dan Treasure
Thanks for taking the time to review Jeremy's. Delighted that you have joined us on our journey over the years. It is our pleasure to make your experiences at Jeremy's memorable and we look forward to keeping up with tradition.
Kind Regards

Mackay, Queensland, Australia
“Great Breakfast!!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Breakfast at Jeremy's was delicious!! Best breakfast I have eaten in a long time. Quirky service but friendly! Amazing decor!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Louise S
Dear Louise S
Thanks for your kind words. So glad you enjoyed your Breakfast at Jeremy's. We look forward to your next visit to our Beautiful City.
Kind Regards
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“A stellar dining experience - go, go now!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Following a local recommendation, Jeremy's was top of my list for eating out in Brisbane, I'm happy to report every last mouthful exceeded expectation.

After a walk around Brisbane's lovely botanic gardens I made time for the full lunchtime dining experience at Jeremy's. The menu and wine list are impressive enough on their own, but it was the approachability and genuine nature of the service that, for me, really stands Jeremy's apart.

I will spare you any lengthy and floral attempts at analysing each and every dish, just to say that over the four courses there was not a single weak link. The wine recommendations were knowledgable but unpretentious, I wish I could remember the names of the three I ended up having as they complemented each stage of the meal beautifully.

Thanks to all at Jeremy's for as complete and enjoyable a meal as I had in my whole time in Australia.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Pete M
J v, Owner at Jeremy's Bar and Bistro, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Pete M
So glad to hear you were recommended to visit Jeremy's Bistro whilst you were visiting Brisbane. Chef and myself were thrilled to read you enjoyed your meal and your wines. It was our pleasure. Feel free to contact me on the following email address and I can give you the names of those beautiful wines you experienced. dine@jeremys.com.au . We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit our wonderful city.
Rockhampton, Australia
“The food and staff are very special”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our first visit to Jeremy's was early in the week and we returned because the staff were so professional and friendly and the food is superb. We returned again before leaving Brisbane and the experience was even better than before. We love this restaurant, the staff, the wine and the food. We will never return to Bisbane without returning to Jeremy's and will recommend to all of our friends.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Robyn J
J v, Owner at Jeremy's Bar and Bistro, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear Robyn J
All of us here at Jeremy's work hard at welcoming you into our world, so glad you enjoyed your visits we enjoy looking after you. Thanks for taking the time to tell us.
Winchester
“A lovely Brisbane restaurant”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our first trip to Brisbane for 10 years and we came across Jeremy's which looked inviting and the menu looked tempting. We were not disappointed. Stimulating and memorable food, served professionally and amiably. Plenty to choose from on the menu and were we're delighted with our starters and main courses and our lovely wine.

A few more visits planned during our stay here. We felt comfortable and welcome

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Gar51
Dear Gar51
So glad you found us on your return to Brisbane. Thanks for reviewing our restaurant, very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you soon!