“wonderful food”

majo's
Ranked #771 of 4,819 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Recently opened as a new restaurant in New Farm Brisbane.
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Delicious pizza and pasta! We will definitely return to sample more of the very extensive menu on offer.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Fantastic food! great semi casual dining with friendly service that makes us want to come back for more. Try the Parmigiana!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We visited the restaurant before the 'Riverfire' event in late September 2013.

The staff were very polite and efficient and the menu selection immense.

Having not eaten there before we ordered a main meal we decided on a sharing platter for the 4 of us. We nearly ordered 2 as they were described as being for 2 to share - that would have been our first mistake as it easily fed the 4 of us. For a main course I ordered a large pizza - wow. Large really means large here and I could only complete 75% of it and took the remainder home afterwards.

It was a lovely meal, enjoyed by all 4 of us.

I only wish we had found this place when we lived 'around the corner' last year.

I can highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good comfortable restaurant with Italian style meals. They can vary their meals to suit picky diners.
I always like the pesto chicken salad that comes with freshly cooked hot chicken in a tasty salad.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Love it! Love it! Love it!

I am becoming a bit of a regular at Majo's as it is a delight to be there and suitable for taking business clients to as well.

The food is EXCELLENT and very generous servings. Their service is prompt and friendly. You can sit inside or out.

I have only been there during the day so far, but have my first dinner visit this week. I ordered takeaway there recently and it was ready on time and also tasted great - though nothing beats being able to sit back and relax while being waited on.

Given some of the earlier reviews, I would say things must have improved greatly - as their food is second to none when it comes to pizza and pasta and their value for money is great too. Oh and their veal scallopini is devine.

I highly recommend Majo's!