“service average, food fantastic”
Review of A Night in India

A Night in India
Ranked #640 of 4,635 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013

we are regulars of a night in india super cheap and fantastic food, service is average girls are a bit lack lustre no sense of urgency but always friendly and will always find you a table. BYO wine and cheap beers to buy makes it good news all round.

would go for the butter chicken but all mains are amazing, the onion and spinach bhajis are fantastic too. garlic naan and the pappadums with tamaring and lime pickle are also a must.

maybe dont eat all day then youll be good!!!

2  Thank deana c
There are newer reviews for A Night in India

Reviewed June 1, 2013

No need to have an actual night in India when you can can indulge in all the culinary delight of India without venturing any further than Toowong. The food here is hugely flavoursome. Quality is unsurpassable. In fact I am not sure the quality of the meat in India is comparable, so perhaps this resetaurant surpassess the" real deal". We started with samosas and Chicken Tikka (have it, you won't regret it) and then had a lamb and an a chicken curry accompanied by raita and cheese Naan ( really, really good Naan...naan better!). We concurred that every mouthful was divine. We will dine here again. Service was prompt and low key... atmosphere is terrific. Subdued lighting but not too dull. Need a nice night out...have a Night in India!

2  Thank Natalie P
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I only visit Brisbane a few times a year and I have been visiting this restaurant each time I come to Brisbane for over ten years now. This restaurant is one of my favourites because I have never had a meal that disappointed me, my family or my friends. The flavours are great, the service always friendly and the meat just melts in your mouth without any fat or gristle in it. This is a family run business and you can tell that they pride themselves on the quality of their food and good value for money. I did not find them expensive at all. Every time I visit the place it is busy, even on a Monday night which indicates to me that I am not alone in loving this restaurant. I recommend this place to all curry lovers but be warned - If you ask for extra hot, it will be. I usually settle for medium or hot, however they cater for all tastes and most of their dishes can be just mild or sweetly spiced.

2  Thank william v
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I went there with friends before Christmas. Despite the restaurant being full that night we were served quickly. it was proper Authentic Indian food. The Naan Bread was gorgeous.
The cost of the meal was reasonable.
I will be going there in future.

2  Thank HeavenHell_11
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We eat here on a regular basis and have never been disappointed. The service is always good and the food is good. They do take away as well. It can be very busy on the weekends, so a booking is recommended for a party of 4 or more.

2  Thank Wendy B