Spring Hill Central Apartments
$139
$149
$144
  • Room Service
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$82
$73
  • Pool
Mantra South Bank, Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$148
$120
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jen Brisbane By Shangri-La(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotwire.com
$80
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree loop busst andrews hospitalqueen st malltwo bedroom apartmentgreat locationfull kitchenair conditioningwalking distancefree wifiigasurgerycityroomyeaterieslaundryunits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We came across the Spring Hill Central Apartments on the internet & upon our arrival found the apartment to be very pleasing. Ange took care of our booking needs with absolute ease & great nature. I would highly recommend this property to others looking for accomnmodation in Brisbane. The quality of room & service combined with the close proximity to the CBD will keep us coming back in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
SpringHillCentral, Owner at Spring Hill Central Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Thank you Graham T for your kind words. We will always do our best to have a unit for any of your return visits to Brisbane. We love welcoming our last guest home to Spring Hill Central while you are visiting Brisbane. Many thanks Sally Scott

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We came across Spring Hill Central Apartments, via google. Our first stay at Spring Hill was in April, 2012. We drove about 10-11 hrs to Brisbane, and was so happy that Ange Scott made it possible to check us in, even though the office was not open on Sundays. She greeted us well and made us feel welcome.

We were so happy to stay at Spring Hill as it was closer to Dominos Pizza, bread shop, and also IGA, which is now changed to Foodworks. There's also Subway on the other side of Spring Hill, plus a great restaurant at the back of Subway. During our 2nd visit in Dec, we got some yummy food from the Thai Baan food downstairs.

Our 2nd visit to Brisbane, we chose Spring Hill, because we know Ange. After calling her that we will be arriving Bris, she made no hesitation but to take us in. I explained to her that there will be 7 of us staying, and she's more than happy to help. We made this booking for this Christmas 2012 back in October the same year, and Ange was able to get us a room. I didn't know that she had gotten us a room with more space, to meet the amount of people staying. She also greeted us on arrival Dec 23, and made us feel welcome.

Our stay during Christmas, it was fun. Ange was able to help out when I messaged her about 7am about our oven not working. She took me to another unit where I can use the oven, but because her husband Dean was able to turn on the oven for me, I don't need to go. I was able to bake our ham in time for Christmas lunch. My brother was also visiting us from Sydney, and he was able to spend Christmas day having lunch with us and then caught a train to the Gold Coast. He was able to walk to the train station as it was only a few mins awat. My other bro and his fam also visited from Niue, and they were able to have Christmas lunch with us in our unit. My brothers can't believe we're living in a bigger unit, with heaps of space. I told them it's because I know Ange from our first visit, that we don't hesitate to return to Spring Hill.

Spring Hill Central Apartments has a lot to offer, where it's closer to the Post Shop, the ATM across the road on Boundary Street, Dominos Pizza, Foodworks, Bread Shop, restaurant etc. We also enjoyed the free loop bus to the city, and enjoyed walking to the city to do things. There's also a taxi stand on Fortescue Street.

I would personally like to thank Ange for her help. Also like to thank Sally for not rushing us out on Sunday 30 Dec, on our check out. She told me to take our time, and we don't need to leave exactly at 10am, because the cleaners have about 3-4 rooms to clean before our one. I know that Spring Hill have great service, and we will definitely recommend this place to others. We will definitely return to Spring Hill in the near future.

Thanks again Ange, Sally, and not forgetting Dean for helping with our oven, much appreciated. Keep up the great service. Happy customer, Rosemarie . T.

Room Tip: Picking a room will be an individual choice. The only advise I can give is that when you're going to Spring Hill with a big group, let Ange know so arrangements can be met. We appreciated her help in giving us a unit with more space that cater for 7 people.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rosemarie583
SpringHillCentral, Owner at Spring Hill Central Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Fantastic review Rosemarie, we ar delighted you have enjoyed your family get together at Spring Hill Central. We aim to give exceptional customer service each and every time and to get such a positive review from you and your family proves all our hard work is worth it. Thank you very much. We look forward to your next trip to Brisbane so we can once again welcome you to our home away from home, Spring Hill Central Apartments.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Our youngest daughter was married recently, the bride and brides maids stayed at Spring Hill Central on the night before the wedding and then the newly weds stayed there on the wedding night. They had a great stay, they absolutely loved the room and facilities. The room was spacious clean and very well maintained, was very well fitted out and had everything.
Angie and Dean were very polite and accomodating. I have no problem recommending Spring Hill Central to anyone who wants a clean comfortable place to stay in the heart of Brisbane.
Thanks guys
PS : No cupboard under the sink and not a bug in sight.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank graham p
Sally119, Owner at Spring Hill Central Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you 'wedding' we lov getting such nice feedback from our happy customers. We wish the lovely couple a wondrous wedded bliss for the rest of their days. The wedding party did look very nice when they departed Spring Hill Central on their special day. Thanks again and we hope to welcome the bride and groom (and of course the extended family) back year after year fr Dir anniversary, maybe! Merry Christmas also, it's only 5 more sleeps. Sally Scott

Reviewed December 16, 2012

My two year old and I recently stayed at Spring Hill Central Apartments whilst my husband was admitted to the local hospital. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking for somewhere clean, friendly and local to the city. The staff there were very helpful and caring, they helped me find my way around the neighbourhood to find quick and easy restaurants and took the time to check in on my husbands progress throughout the week. During a very stressful period of my life, it was nice to receive such good hospitality and assistance to make the nights easier for my son and I.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you Intercity Stay! We are very centrally situated aren't we. Just a short walk to Queen street Mall and Roma Street Parklands, then the Free City Loop Bus to save walking home with all your shopping. We love the feedback, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Spring Hill Central. Sally Scott

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had a very pleasant experience staying in these apartments and find it hard to believe 'rats' on this property!! The staff on our stays have always been great and friendly. Our bathroom had a pedestal base which I presumed they all had as have our previous rooms. would certainly go back as the position and price very good.

Room Tip: location is important when travelling so easy access to the city and Restaurants, shops etc
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ian M
SpringHillCentral, Owner at Spring Hill Central Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Thank you Super Stay, you and your company are welcome at Spring Hill Central anytime. We appreicate your words of appreciation and always welcome return visitors and guests at Spring Hill Central, its like family returning for a holiday. Thank you once again.