Spring Hill Central Apartments
Arena Apartments(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
$137
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$116
$113
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$116
$109
$104
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Royal Albert Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
$102
$63
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree loop busst andrews hospitalqueen st malltwo bedroom apartmentgreat locationfull kitchenair conditioningwalking distancefree wifiigasurgerycityroomyeaterieslaundryunits
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Our youngest daughter was married recently, the bride and brides maids stayed at Spring Hill Central on the night before the wedding and then the newly weds stayed there on the wedding night. They had a great stay, they absolutely loved the room and facilities. The room was spacious clean and very well maintained, was very well fitted out and had everything.
Angie and Dean were very polite and accomodating. I have no problem recommending Spring Hill Central to anyone who wants a clean comfortable place to stay in the heart of Brisbane.
Thanks guys
PS : No cupboard under the sink and not a bug in sight.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank graham p
Sally119, Owner at Spring Hill Central Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you 'wedding' we lov getting such nice feedback from our happy customers. We wish the lovely couple a wondrous wedded bliss for the rest of their days. The wedding party did look very nice when they departed Spring Hill Central on their special day. Thanks again and we hope to welcome the bride and groom (and of course the extended family) back year after year fr Dir anniversary, maybe! Merry Christmas also, it's only 5 more sleeps. Sally Scott

Reviewed December 16, 2012

My two year old and I recently stayed at Spring Hill Central Apartments whilst my husband was admitted to the local hospital. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking for somewhere clean, friendly and local to the city. The staff there were very helpful and caring, they helped me find my way around the neighbourhood to find quick and easy restaurants and took the time to check in on my husbands progress throughout the week. During a very stressful period of my life, it was nice to receive such good hospitality and assistance to make the nights easier for my son and I.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you Intercity Stay! We are very centrally situated aren't we. Just a short walk to Queen street Mall and Roma Street Parklands, then the Free City Loop Bus to save walking home with all your shopping. We love the feedback, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Spring Hill Central. Sally Scott

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had a very pleasant experience staying in these apartments and find it hard to believe 'rats' on this property!! The staff on our stays have always been great and friendly. Our bathroom had a pedestal base which I presumed they all had as have our previous rooms. would certainly go back as the position and price very good.

Room Tip: location is important when travelling so easy access to the city and Restaurants, shops etc
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ian M
SpringHillCentral, Owner at Spring Hill Central Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Thank you Super Stay, you and your company are welcome at Spring Hill Central anytime. We appreicate your words of appreciation and always welcome return visitors and guests at Spring Hill Central, its like family returning for a holiday. Thank you once again.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I booked a 1 bedroom apartment 9 days before checking in but when I arrived was told by the lady at the front desk (Angie) that I had no booking. I argued the fact as I'd booked it with her over the phone, but she then proceeded to tell me to "Go [--] myself, they didn't have a room." I was almost in tears - where else was I going to go?
Her husband, Dean, the son of the duty manager was kind enough to find me a room for that night but they were fully booked after that. When I got into the room it was fine, but al through the night I could hear scratching in the bathroom - at about 3am I got up to see what it was and then were two rats under the sink. I slammed the door of the bathroom shut and put a towel along the door (I didn't know what else to do!).
As it turns out, it was to my benefit they were fully booked (although the damage was already done overnight) as when I checked out the next day and checked into another hotel in the city, I had bites all over my legs and my back.
I told the front desk about the rats and she said it was impossible and was I sure? I just stood there looking at her with my mouth gaping open. When the bites eventually showed up, I was too embarrassed to tell them about the bed bugs.
I don't mind if hotels are basic, but clean should be a pre requisite!
Totally ruined my stay of Brisbane and I can only hope people have a better experience than I did.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank A W

AW is a Travel Agent who has never stayed at SHCA. This report is fradulent. At SHCA there are no cupboards under the bathroom sinks, they are all pedestal wash basins and if AW had stayed at SHCA she would know that. This alone proves that this person has never set foot nor stayed at SHCA. Our apartments are clean and tidy, well maintained and there definitely are no rats nor bed bugs at our establishment. AW did not book her client correctly by faxing the charge back sheet with credit card details, clients details etc. When client arrived for his 2 night stay we only had 1 night available. We explained to the guest and offered him the one night which he took and complimented us on our courtesy, helpfulness and as he had flown for hours, he was tired and appreciated us accommodating him for the night. My front office manager contacted AW and this lady used the 'F' bom word to my front office manager, ranted and raved and was most unprofessional. No hotel anywhere in the world will hold a booking without a credit card or charge back details. We are still waiting for the nights accommodation to be paid by the company as well. We are a small family run business providing exceptional customer service, well maintained clean and tidy Brisbane CBD accommodation and are shocked at the unprofessionalism of this person. As we have dealt with this company on many occassions we dont personally feel this is the companies normal procedures and this person is being reported to her company.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

The apartments are roomy, comfortable and clean.

Everything here you would need at a cheaper price than a hotel. The location is ideal. There are plenty of restaurants and coffee shops, pharmacy, post office and 7/11 store just around the corner. We enjoyed dining at the restaurants close by.

The free Spring Hill loop city bus stops right outside the door, and will drop you at the door of the hospitals nearby, and close to the Queen St Mall.

We requested an early check in and were cheerfully welcomed by Max at 6.30am.

Look no further. This place is great.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family