“Love their breakfast!”

La Linea Caffe
Ranked #1,063 of 4,819 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and daughters have had breakfast a number of times and keep returning as the food is consistently good and the service friendly. Had breakfast there again recently when one daughter was away and she was sad she missed out. We just love their berry smoothies! Parking is easy underneath and prices very reasonable.

1  Thank BrisDIx

Reviewed December 4, 2012

The barramundi on potato mash was fabulous for lunch and the eggs benny for breakfast tops. Coffee is great and the staff a delight.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Try the eggs bene seriously the best I've had anywhere, add that to lovely service and you have a wonderful place to dine and relax.

Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

There was some confusion when my friends and I went here as there was an English not first language problem and we got different drinks to what we thought we ordered. The cakes were home made but really bland and I think probably expired. The lemon meringue needed to go into the bin as it tasted spoilt.

Then we got the guilted hint to leave as everything was packed up hurriedly. Will I come back? No.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Only popped in here a few times to get a sandwich at lunch so unfortunately I cannot comment on anything else but the staff are wonderful and the sandwiches are great. Breakfast menu does look good.