All reviews cruise terminal city cat racecourse road new managers family room eat street one night the river brisbane airport next morning rooms are comfortable quiet location will stay there again the ground floor minute walk walking distance late check
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Manager was amazing so kind and nothing was a problem for her. Felt very welcome and ensured we were all very happy. She had great solid knowledge of Brisbane and the best way to get around. Great cook....loved her breakfasts.....hope to stay there again and see her smiling face.

Room Tip: all rooms had different themes only 2 floors which was nice. Close walk to Rivercats
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank r0se0001
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Saskia 's communication was very efficient and prompt. Saski has done a marvellous job on this older style motel.

Excellent location to the airport, Plenty of great eating places down on Racecourse Road.
The room was very comfortable. Good quality sheets, towels pillows. Spotlessly clean.

We also ordered breakfast which was very tasty and a very reasonable price.

We stayed as a stopover from an international trip to then go on to catch a regional flight.

Also close to the Ferry stop if you wish to go into the City.

Saskia was also able to arrange a room on the ground floor to save carting all our luggage upstairs which was very kind of her.

Thank you for looking after us to well Saskia. We will be back.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank lottie60Australia
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed overnight and really enjoyed the charm of the rooms. Not your normal run of the mill boring and generic hotel room. Very close to facilities and conveniently located. Saskia the owner is very accommodating. We will stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank emelia05
Reviewed June 19, 2017

This is my third stay at the well located Riverview Motel in Hamilton . I keep coming back mostly because I am always welcomed so warmly by the lovely manager Saskia. It is an old motel , so don't expect a five star property ,but the rooms have a homely , cosy decor quite unlike other standard motels and a manager who really cares about her guests . Dinner is available every night with a changing menu for $15, this evening I had slow pot roasted lamb shanks Provencale, with braised lentils and steamed vegetables. It was hard to resist the home made sticky date and banana pudding with butterscotch rum sauce and custard. It was nice to have a table set up in my room with a lace cloth and cloth serviettes . ( you don't get that in every motel ) Saskia cooks all the meals herself from fresh produce . For breakfast I had the most superb poached eggs with spinach , a roesti potato and bacon with sourdough toast $12...coffee included. The bed was comfy, the pillows really nice quality , what more could I ask for. ..oh and Dan Murphy's is a one minute walk away. I shall return .

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Marlene L
Reviewed June 19, 2017

We had to pull up late at night with two children under three and head off early so we didn't want to spend a fortune and we needed an easy check in, clean and tidy room and parking close by. River view Motel fitted this perfectly. We had the African room and my son was delighted that there were a couple of toys for him to cuddle.
Saskia was very welcoming and even posted on a treasured item we had left behind, thank you :)

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family