“Thai in Camp Hill”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We have had takeaway from here a couple of times and have been impressd so tried to dine in when the occasion arose. Had a nice meal for 4 last week here and the food was excellent. Good variety, well presented and flavoursome. It defineitely wasn't the same dish done 4 ways. Service was quite good, a little rushed and impersonal but it was busy and they were helpful with our choices. Definitely did not leave hungry and left only empty plates. A little on the expensive side for Thai but worth it.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We are regulars for takeaways which are always great, and last night dined in with friends. Soft shell crab was outstanding, and other dishes spicy, tasty, and well balanced. Service was attentive, and Prices reasonable. We will be back soon !

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I really like the food! The service has always been great, I have been here few times now! Atmosphere really nice. One of my favourite

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I've eaten a LOT of Thai food, and while this was pretty good, it is not THE best I've had.

I know it's pretty boring, but I had Pad Thai as I wasn't in the mood for anything too spicy, but it was pretty tasteless and boring really. It actually needed something to spice it up a bit. I'd probably go back to try something different next time though and see if I could give it a better rating.

Oh, and it's a good idea to book as we couldn't get in the first time we went.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The food here is the best Thai we have had. Granted we have never been to Thailand but like many we enjoy Thai restaurants in various countries. In particular the Pad Namprig Pao Pla snapper fillets stir fried with shallots and sweet spicy chilli paste was incredible. Portions were good sized and priced fairly.