Review Highlights
Not too bad for a local Brisbane instruction facility

Reviewed December 15, 2013
TIersHasie
Sydney, Australia
Use to be great, don't know what happened

This place use to be great They had sleepover camps that the kids loved There were lots of... read more

Reviewed November 20, 2017

from $96.76
from $117.64
from $256.86
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I had a private lesson at Indarra a few weeks back to get some assistance a few issues I was experiencing whilst riding my horse.

I had a look around their facilities and stables and thought most horses were actually well cared for enough, being local family owed stables and having a lot of horses on the property you can't compare that with a first class training institution.

Most the horses I came across weren't terribly underweight but were a bit lean and this didn't concern me. The horses were very calm and easy to ride on, didn't show much discomfort as I had no concerns there.

Reasonable prices, ok staff. The trainer I had was fine, although I've come across better. For Brisbane based stable I don't have much complaints and I've seen much much worse horses on the gold coast that are in need of greater attention run by operators for tourism. Indarra at least appears to care for the wellbeing of their horses.

I won't be back because I expected a bit more from my lessons. It came down to the staff rather than the horses or facilities.

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank TIersHasie
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Even to my uneducated eyes we could see the horses were very very thin when we went to inspect for riding lessons for our daughter
My daughter Cried on the way home because she didn't want to ride the skinny horses.
Absolutely heart breaking