“Beautiful traditional Thai food”

Mon's Thai Rarnaharn
Ranked #530 of 4,658 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nice friendly staff served us yummy traditional Thai food. The meals we thought were reasonably priced also.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

This place never fails to produce incredible Thai food and a good laugh with the staff. This place is the best place to eat in Brisbane and the most fun! Tippi And Mon are the most lovely people and do anything to make sure your meal and time at mons is amazing! Do yourself a favour and go eat there!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My date and I had a lovely meal at mons last Friday night. I was quite surprised as I live nearby but had never been here before and it had never been recommended to me. The deep fried tofu entree was very mediocre, but the duck curry and veg with oyster sauce were delicious... Deep, rich Thai flavours.

The waiters were attentive but not intrusive and the restaurant was quite busy.
The prices were very reasonable too... I am ditching my old fav Thai at chermside for Mons.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We bought a groupon voucher for the thai cooking class here and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. the class was informative and we recieved a little booklet with recipes to make the meals at home.. was great saturday morning. We also recieved 2 x 25 dollar vouchers to spend either on cooking classes or meals here..and returned to eat with some of our friends. The food was very fresh and delicious, but the portions were much smaller than expected for the high prices. The fish cakes we made in the cooking class were much bigger than the ones served to us that evening, which was very disappointing. Having said that, the food tasted great and we still had a good time. Would probably go back once more, just to use the voucher. The owner and chef, mon, is very friendly.. lovely lady and host!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We dined here on a Friday Lunch during a quick visit to Brisbane enroute Cooloongatta then Melbourne. Mon has some great lunch specials or you can opt to order from the full dinner menu. Dishes we ordered were, Tom Yum (and it was very yum and I asked for it extra spicy), Satay Chicken, Pad Thai and Basil Prawns. All meals were delicious and quite frankly over the many times I have dined here when I used to live in Brisbane I have never had a bad meal.Oh I forget to mention desert.. the black sticky rice dessert-very good.

Do yourself a favour and try this place. You will be back.If you dont have a car easy to get to as its right beside Windsor Station.

1  Thank tommomelbourne