Chermside Court Motel
The Sebel Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$102
$99
$117
  • Restaurant
Oaks Charlotte Towers(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$123
Mantra on Queen(Brisbane)
$128
$113
  • Restaurant
Watermark Hotel Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$117
Hotwire.com
$80
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsholy spiritprince charleswestfield shopping centreample street parkingdownstairs roomroom was ready earlycar spacesquiet areaon arrivalacross the roadclean roomswalking distancehospitalmicrowavehostssurgeryfacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The room was not cleaned ONCE in the 5 night stay.
The shower had hair in the plug hole. Had to ask for fresh towels every day - they just kept recycling and on my first day they left me with only one towel. I had to ask for the second one for my hair!!! The room started with 2 towels and a bath mat. There was no block soap, just a dispenser on the wall which would have been ok if they had given me a face washer or some other usable item. No hand towels.
Air conditioner was noisy, bathroom squeezy.
Fridge was noisy and road noise was noticeable. Crockery and cutlery were dirty.
Could hear the people partying upstairs and only 6 parking spaces for 12 rooms.
Manager was always smoking outside and within 4m of the front access - illegal.
Stingy and unhelpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Diana M
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel whilst attending outpatients clinic at the Prince Charles Hospital (across the road). It is a quiet little oasis in a busy suburb. I was on the ground floor and could sit in the garden and listen to the birds.The service was good and facilities were adequate. It was a short walk downhill to the large Westfield shopping centre.

Room Tip: I enjoyed being on the ground floor with access to the garden. Upstairs rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Jane S
Reviewed February 28, 2013

What a fantastic place to stay whilst visiting family at Prince Charles Hospital. The staff where very understanding and helpful. Room was very well equipped for cooking a simple meal and they even supply biscuits for a hot cuppa. Bed was comfy and no traffic noise at all. Also very close to the shopping centre and restuarants. Very fairly priced and exceptionally clean. Will definately stay again.

Room Tip: Loved the room with the KING size bed
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank chris b
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I've travelled a lot over the years and have never found it necessary to resort to this kind of action. After a protracted series of emails, the motel management (via their receptionist) has advised me there won't be any refund in a quite insulting message that pretty much said I was lying when I told them I'd found somewhere else of a much higher standard with sea views f;or $19 a night more. She said, "I find it extremely hard to believe that you booked accommodation elsewhere for $20.00 with sea views. You would have had to travel 45 minutes to a coastal area or to redcliff etc in order for that to happen and still most likely not at that price. This is extremely unlikely!" (It was Redcliffe - not redcliff; don't even know where that is....). My first appeal was to Agoda, and I'm quoting my email:

We chose this motel because of its handy location and also because of what the advertisements promised:
A balcony (all Deluxe Queen rooms have one)
Free internet access
Quiet - "all we'd hear was the birds"
Set in lovely gardens

It was a downstairs room with a grubby little paved area beside long, unmown grass with a view to the rubbish bins - NOT a balcony, which any definition will tell you is an upstairs feature. We were offered an upstairs room instead the next morning, but by then we'd had enough of the two other misleading items, along with paving stones disguised as pillows.

There was free internet access all right, but "someone had used all their download allocation, and it was a bit slow". It certainly was - I was unable to even access my email! (Which is very important for my business). By the next morning the story had changed - apparently it was due to the heavy rain the previous week. Either way, it was not good enough and we were not getting what we believed we'd booked.

Quietness was hard to come by, with the noisy, antiquated air conditioner groaning away all night long. Apparently I didn't hear the birds singin: her reasoning was as follows, "which put on a display early in the morning, because he was too concerned about things of no real importance, as far as this place goes." - more insults, and presuming to know what I was thinking.

All in all, an unpleasant experience, dealing with very a unprofessional approach to hospitality. Pictures are interesting.....

Room Tip: Simple - go somewhere else :-)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leckl
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Stayed at Chermside Court Motel for 5 nights, I booked about 6 weeks in advance I was supposed to get a twin deluxe room with reverse cycle air con, etc...while I admit the room was clean, their was no reverse cycle air con, there was a tiny fan heater which my daughter n I did not feel safe to leave on over night, they state FREE wifi but don't go there for that as I did we were lucky to get online for 2 mins a day the signal was very weak, the bathroom was tiny and my daughter even found it too small, I would definitely NOT recommend this motel, I went down to ask to check out after my 12 yr old and I spending our first freezing night here ( as we didn't get the reverse cycle air con as stated and considering we were staying 5 nights thought they would be more considerate) but as we were booked in for 4 more days we were told we would lose money if we checked out early, I did not think this was fair considering we did not get what we were supposed to get...they did give us two thin blankets extra but they were not much help. We stay in motels about 6 or more times a year and this one was definitely the most disappointing.

• Stayed: June 2012