“VERY AVERAGE FRENCH”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

If u r a French foodie, don't bother, food was very average, if u have never had French food u might think it was ok, service was very good

Reviewed November 14, 2012

What should have been a great French experience which the setting and food was, on this occasion, was spoiled by a very unfriendly waiter who was not at all helpful with the selection and serving of wines or food.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have been there for lunch and there were a fixed menu. Loved cremme brulee! Good food and excellent service from French staff!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

On our return to Brisbane, we went, quite late to our most favourite restaurant, not really expecting to get in, as we hadn't had time to book, & we were greeted so warmly, by our dear little french waitress, Celione, who we found out later, is now the owner. This place really hums, every-one knows exactly what is expected of them. This is fine dining, but done in a manner, that isn't one bit pretentious, or stuffy, just really fine food, beautifully presented in a manner, reminiscent, of the many fine "bistro's' we ate in, in Paris. Best of all, the prices here, are so very reasonable, in comparison, to most other places we have visited in Brisbane.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I love french food and when I read the reviews about this restaurant I couldn't wait to try it out. My partner and I were both very disappointed. We started with the escargot which we usually both love, however this one tasted only of butter and parsley. It needed more to it. We then had the rabbit and the duck for our mains, both which were dry and disappointing. The service was unfriendly and not very helpful. Having been a waiter myself for many years around the world (including France) I don't have much patience for poor service. Save yourself the money and don't bother going to this restaurant and if you do, do not order the duck, rabbit or escargot.