“Cute restaurant, liek the chioces on the menu”
Review of C'est bon

C'est bon
Ranked #133 of 4,731 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I ordered the rabit, it was pretty good, tender, sauce was ok, the staff were pleasent. I haven't been back and thought I woudl give it another go sometime, Brisbane does have a good deal many good restaurants so to dismiss after one average experience you'll run out of options quickly. It certainly had potential.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband & I had the pleaseure of sampling some wonderful dishes at this restaurant in Wooloongabba and we can't speak highly enough of the food & the service.The menu offers a wide variety for all tastes & the wine list is comprehensive.We will certainly return in the near future.
Bon Apetit

1  Thank Petal1953
Reviewed July 11, 2012

By far the best French restaurant in town. Head chef Michel Bonnet has created a rare gem in a sea of mundane dining experiences. Great atmosphere, good service!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We have eaten at C'est bon twice and it is a very intimate restaurant with great food. I also liked the fact that when we ate there on both occasions the waitresses spoke with a French accent. My dessert was amazing, a work of art with spun sugar decorating a magnificent dish. A must for anyone wanting a night out in a special restaurant.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We went to C'est Bon because we were looking for somewhere that was open on Good Friday. Amazingly they were open on the public holiday when few other places in Brisbane are. The atmosphere is really nice. It is very typical of a crowded French Bistro, although more upmarket with the white painted room. I had Cassoulet, which was very nice. My dessert, the Creme Brulee was a little disappointing. It tasted more like an English baked custard and seemed to lack the creamy sweet vanilla flavour. However, the main meals were all very good for all people at our table. The prices are restaurant prices, rather than Bistro prices, so count on paying at least $35 for a main meal plus extra for accompaniments.

3  Thank Belgo96