“Must try”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must try”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

The popular dish, tofu curry is a delicious one. I would love to have more of it with rice and a paratha bread. Loving it.

1 Thank Khedup L

“Love it !”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Food is good, staff is friendly ... Great ambience ... This was the first visit but sure I'm going to be regular here for me tofu curry was winner n for my husband goat curry n see we r so content that writhing review before desert ..... But I'm sure it will great

“Likes it very much”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My friend booked at the Tibetan kitchen west end and first I was bit skeptical if the cuisine. But to my surprise the atmosphere in the was like on some place in Tibet. The service by a charming little girl coincided with the vibe. Plenty food was ordered and each had its own identity. I ordered a goat curry and not kidding the goat curry was the best in the whole wide world. This place is a must try place.

• Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic range of vegan food!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

A group of us went there for dinner, a mixture of vegans, vegetarians and carnivores. We all loved our food! This is 2014 and more restaurants should recognise that people have varied diets and should make sure that everyone is equally catered for. Highly recommended whatever you eat. I noticed a lot of meals marked as gluten free as well.

• Visited January 2014
“excellent”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

wow! wow! wow! what a great food to enjoy your evening with your loved ones.. the momos was absulately beautiful and the chicken wings was awesome which we ordered for our entrees..as for mains we ordered jhinge macha, lamb vindaloo,paneer saag and meatballs...loved the flavour in each different.. meal very tasty ...i am gonna bring my work collegeaue here for my birthday party..and i would say the custumer service was awesome..very friendly and welcomming..definately going back..

• Visited January 2014