“Great way to experience Brisbane”
Review of CityCat Ferry

CityCat Ferry
Ranked #1 of 358 things to do in Brisbane
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I often gets on from UQ and get off at the last stop. It was really pleasant experience. Every time someone new come to Brisbane I recommend this to them.

There are newer reviews for CityCat Ferry

Reviewed April 27, 2013

From a recommendation we took the ferry along the river from Toowong to South Bank. The person selling tickets on the ferry was really helpful. She recommended switching to the Red, free ferry to go under the Story Bridge to Sydney Point. There we swapped back to the City Cat for a beautiful trip back to Toowong. A few hours of fantastic sight-seeing for a few dollars. What more could you ask?

1  Thank brianandgail
Reviewed April 9, 2013

As newcomers to Brisbane, the river cat ferry was a pleasant surprise. We took a late afternoon ride to the furthest stop and back, the sunset on the river and the city lights made this trip quite memorable

2  Thank Zanne70
Reviewed April 8, 2013

For just 5 Aus$ you can have a 2 and a half hour river cruise of Brisbane on the City Cat Ferry. Jump on at any of the stops in town and head up towards the harbour and return past the city centre and then head down towards the University. Some great views from the river. Sit right upfront for good camera shots.

5  Thank garyk15
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had a few hours to spend in Brisbane upon arriving from Gold Coast before catching our late late night flight back home. Based on advice from fellow forumers, I chose the CityCat to get a quick overview of Brisbane and I am glad I did so. It was so enjoyable to pass through some of the nicest areas of the city cruising the river. We passed under the Story Bridge and got to see a group of people walking over the steel structure! I also envy those who have houses along the river with their own private water front. We took a took a round trip right until the University of Brisbane, stopping at the Southbank Park enroute, before returning back to Brett's wharf where I had parked my car. We prefered to spend most of the time on the open deck rather than inside and look around. A very enjoyable ride indeed!

4  Thank MRahul