Mantra Terrace Hotel
Oaks Felix(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$127
$106
  • Fitness center
Royal Albert Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
  • Room Service
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$134
$137
$100
$95
  • Pool
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$116
$114
$62
Arena Apartments(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
$106
Agoda.com
1,029 results
All reviewsrooms are smallquiet streetclose to central stationbar downstairsspring hillreception staffbusiness tripbed was very comfortableshort stayshower headfree wifishort walkbrisbane cityan overnight stayone night staycar parkhotel room
Reviewed December 6, 2013

As a regular visitor to Brisbane and a unpleasant stay at my previous regular hotel, I searched and found Diamant Brisbane, I was a little unsure as what to expect but all my fears where put to rest as soon as I arrived. The Warm welcome and outstanding customer service was already making this hotel winner before I even seen the room. Once I parked in the Designated car park over the road which is just as easy as most hotel basement car parks only its across the road. I made way through the quiet funky hotel to my room which I will say is on the small side but has everything you need and of good quality. The bed was great and yes those mattress toppers everyone speaks of are fantastic! I ate breakfast both mornings at the onsite restaurant/café/bar which was faultless and served with a smile.

I have no hesitation what so ever in recommending this Hotel so much so I have already booked my return visit. Also Thanks to Leah for following up with the few minor issues I did experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Colegate85
DiamantHotel, Front Office Manager at Mantra Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Colegate85,

Thank you for choosing Diamant Hotel Brisbane and taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review of your experience.

I am delighted that you found the hotel so comfortable and the use of our designated car park so easy and convenient, as it is just diagonally across the road from the hotel. I have also passed on to the team your feedback regarding the service during your stay. We are very lucky to have a team who have such passion for providing our guests with outstanding service.

Thank you for choosing Diamant Hotel as your new home away from home when travelling to Brisbane. Don't forget that you can expect the same level of service and attention to details in all our 8Hotels properties around Australia and also in Bali, Fiji and Paris.

Warmest regards
Tamara Carter
Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 1, 2013

this place is a little treasure we found, the staff are very friendly and helpful, they even gave us a free late checkout for our anniversary and a bottle of wine,,, its close to cbd and we found some great bars in spring hill,also has a bar nxt door good service and food, and a few doors down little cafe serves breakfast,,,,its all here and very quiet at night, i would definately return to this hotel, also close to central station....rooms are small but bed really comfy and all very clean, we also had a balcony.parking across road, all in all i found nothing negative about this hotel,,, very happy

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
DiamantBrisbane, General Manager at Mantra Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear barefoottourist,

Thank you for choosing Diamant Hotel for your recent trip to Brisbane to celebrate your anniversary. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of your recent stay.

I agree that our location is excellent - close enough to the CBD, yet far enough away on lovely tree-lined Astor Terrace with now many choice options for bars and restaurants including O Bar and Restaurant directly next door.

I am delighted to hear you found our service team to be friendly and helpful - one of the traits we aim to instil in staff is one of a strong service culture and I am pleased to read it was delivered during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Diamant Brisbane - hopefully before your next anniversary. Again, thank you for your time and feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed December 1, 2013

As soon as i walked into the lobby the staff service was spot on! No details left out and even received some extra goodies for been a return customer!

The beds are fantastic to spend a night away from home on, and the lovely lady on the front desk Tamara made my hangover very easy to deal with! A beautiful smile goes a long way!

Super clean and very friendly staff!

Easy return choice.

Room Tip: Go for the suite!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear DarrenBaber,

It was lovely to read your TripAdvisor review of your recent stay with us at Diamant Hotel Brisbane.

I have shared your review with the team who are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and found the service team to be friendly and accommodating. One of the traits we aim to instil in the staff is one of providing the highest standard of service and I am extremely pleased to read it was delivered during your stay with us.

We always look forward to welcoming back and acknowledging our return guests to ensure they feel as welcome and comfortable as possible during their stay.

Again, we appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you back to Diamant Hotel when you next choose to visit Brisbane.

Warm regards

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Spent 4 days for business recently. The room I had was a decent size but I have stayed here before and some of them are quite small. The bed is extremely comfortable and the bathroom shower area very good. Very clean, good location although on fringe of CBD and for the price one of the best in Brisbane. Staff are excellent and the bar/cafe in the building again very good.

When I travel the most important things for me are the location, sleep quality and cleanliness. This hotel is very good on all of those fronts. There is no pool or gym in the building. You have access to these facilities but need to go to those places.

The only negative I could raise is the design of the wardrobe where you can't open the doors fully because of the bed. Makes it a real pain to hang close or get the iron board in and out.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the street. They are much bigger. This is based on the fact I stayed on the 7th floor during my stay. This is also not a noisy area for the city. Note: when I stayed here last time in one of the smaller rooms down the right hand side of the building one of the lower floors - when the cafe/bar opened in the morning they did role out kegs of beer or something similar and that did wake me in the early morning. I did not have this issue during this stay.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear P2M,

Thank you for choosing Diamant Brisbane and taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you found many aspects of the hotel to your liking. I too agree that the beds are extremely comfortable. This is due in part to the wonderful bed toppers on all our beds, its like sleeping on a cloud! In addition our bathrooms are wonderfully luxurious with the rainwater showerheads and Romy amenities.

Indeed, we are very lucky with our location in Spring Hill, as both Brisbane CBD and Fortitude Valley are within easy distance from the hotel.

Thank you again for taking the time to review the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Diamant Hotel when you next visit Brisbane, Please feel free to contact us directly for our next stay as we always offer the best rates and deals direct.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have stayed here several times. The hotel is perfectly positioned in walking distance of either the CBD or The Valley. The team who run the place are friendly. Car parking is almost directly over the from the hotel. Rooms are well appointed if a little small. Really great place for a quick stay.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
DiamantHotel, Front Office Manager at Mantra Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Dear TheLodgeQld,

I was delighted to read your review of Diamant Brisbane.

It is always lovely to welcome back our return guests to the hotel and I am delighted that you have found the team to be consistently friendly and helpful. I am thrilled that you have made Diamant Brisbane your home away from home when visiting Brisbane!

Don't forget, we have 8Hotels properties around Australia and you can expect the same friendly and personalized service situated in great locations around Australia.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit Brisbane.

Warmest regards