TripAdvisor
Brisbane
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews great location fortitude valley mini bar restaurants and bars bottle shop boutique hotel comfortable bed pillow menu good size coffee machine business trip beautiful hotel great room great place to stay would stay again short stay car parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel, clean , fresh, comfortable. Exactly what I wanted . Perfectly positioned , Great choice of restaurants near buy. Good parking. Friendly staff. Friendly reception. will definitely stay again .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SAGEJAMESST, Rooms Division Manager at Sage Hotel James Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear wrolfvanmunster

Thank you for glowing review of the hotel! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to seeing you on your return stay.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although the booking confirmation advised of breakfast available for $15 per person per day I was very disappointed when I was advised that there was not breakfast available upon check in to the hotel by the afternoon duty manager.
Other than that the room was very clean, tidy and pleasant with a comfortable bed.
The evening meal I had at the QA Hotel next door was superb.

Dear stephenmartin2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the hotel.

Unfortunately our breakfast option have changed slightly , the restaurant that was supplying our guest has since ceased trading for breakfast, we do however have a box breakfast option available at reception. My apologizes if this was not properly explained to you on arrival.

We are currently finalizing a new breakfast option for our guests.

It is pleasing to read that the room was comfortable and clean.

We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

So much to see and do from this gorgeous hotel. Here for a 3 day getaway we couldn't have picked a better place to stay.
Shops and cafes on our doorstep, a stone's throw from the main shopping strip and comfortably quiet.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SAGEJAMESST, Rooms Division Manager at Sage Hotel James Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Dear JayTee47

Kindest regards,

Reviewed September 7, 2019

The rooms and staff are all really good. Rooms are comfortable clean and generous and staff 24/7 are always friendly. Love that they have a pillow guide and you can choose the type of pillow you want!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate your glowing review , i will ensure that your kind words are passed onto the team.
The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again int he near future.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

The guy who cleaned the room was very nice

I didn’t like there was no breakfast area. I didn’t like how my room rate went up on my second night, which unfortunately I was unaware of.
I could not turn off the light in the cavity housing the coffee machine. There is an overly cleaver senser touch on top of the woodwork, which I was only told about the next morning.????

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate your feedback and comments. The rates do fluctuate with occupancy , we do apologies that you were unaware , dependent on how you book all rates will be itemized on your confirmation letter.

I will pass onto the team to ensure that all guest are aware of the light sensor in the minibar area.

We do hope to see you again soon