Oaks Casino Towers
$139
$149
$144
  • Room Service
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$82
$73
  • Pool
Mantra South Bank, Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$148
$120
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jen Brisbane By Shangri-La(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$93
$86
$78
$110
$107
Hotwire.com
$80
  • Pool
All reviewsthe rivergreat locationsouth bankbedroom apartmentlarge balconyqueen street mallgeorge streetacross the roadmyer centrefull kitchenwashing machinegreat apartmentliving areathese apartmentsthe heart of the citygreat place to staycentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Checked in with ease - our one bedroom apartment was very spacious and the balcony had a beautiful view - especially at night - close to everything - location 10/10 !! Beds were comfy but needed to update their pillows !! Overall we had a great stay - great rate and would definitely recommend to stay here !! Only thing that I was a little disappointed with was the 10.00am check out - most of the places I stay have a 11.00am check out - maybe that could be looked at ??

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor facing the river - views are beautiful !!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
OaksCasino, Front Office Manager at Oaks Casino Towers, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your spacious apartment and the view from your balcony. In regards to the 10am check out time, we do offer a complimentary 11am checkout upon request. We look forward to welcoming your back soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is my 2nd stay here and on both occasions I have been given a 2 bed suite, which has loads of room and all the facilities required for an extended stay. Also great view across the river and fantastic location for bars and restaurants etc. I accept that the parking is a little way away but to be honest it's less than 10 minutes walk (on Charlotte St at Oaks Charlotte Towers), $25 per night. Minor irritation that TV was not working in lounge and if management are reading, that was room 2101 - sorry forgot to report it on check out!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at Oaks Casino Towers. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your previous stays here with us, especially in regards to the location and views. In regards to the car parking offered for guests, we do have on site car parking, which is off Charlotte Street. There is also two other Oaks Properties on Charlotte Street, who also have on site parking, which it seems you have parked at Oaks Charlotte Towers. Unfortunately due to the heritage building, we are not permitted to have signage for our car parking facilities. I do apologise for the confusion this may have caused you. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Great accommodation, worlds worst parking garage, took over an hour to find it, George street is a one way so you have to drive about 3km to get back to the hotel parking, got totally lost! Great location though and good service.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank john813

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay, especially enjoying the location and service from our staff. In regards to your comments about our car parking, I apologise for the confusion, we do offer on site car parking and the entrance for this does happen to be on Charlotte Street, and all the streets in Brisbane do happen to be one way. Unfortunately due to the heritage building we are not permitted to use signage for our car park, but all our staff members do their best in directing guests to the entrance. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. We hope to welcome you back to Oaks Casino Towers in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stayed here in May in a one bedroom unit.
On the plus side, it is very central and close to the casino and Queen Street. The unit had everything that I needed with a good size balcony. The staff were quite nice.
On the minus side, the whole place smelt of cooking. As soon as you walk into the reception area it smells badly of food. Reception is a very large area with one lounge and a small desk at the end. Very strange, but no character at all. Management, can I suggest you purchase an air freshener so that guests are not greeted with a horrible smell.
Unfortunately the cooking smells were also evident in the lift, the corridors and in my room. The only way to make it bearable was to keep open the balcony door.
The spark on the gas cooktop did not work, and despite the lady from reception coming to have a look, and the repairman apparently attending the next day, the cooktop was still not working. Fortunately I had a lighter, so was able to cook myself an egg.
Overall, there were good and bad things at this Oaks. Hopefully Management will address the problem areas.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the location of our apartments and our friendly staff. In regards to the smell that was in the lobby, the new restaurant next door was furnishing their floors which unfortunately caused fumes to come into our lobby and lift shafts. There is also a sushi restaurant next door, which sometimes does cause an unpleasant odour, but we have Management currently addressing these particular incidences. Thank you for providing your valuable feedback.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment. The staff were very friendly on checkin.Our apartment was on floor 28. The place was tidy and well presented.Everything you need in kitchen. We had two bathrooms but you have to ask for this cause some 2 bed aparts only have 1 bathroom. The views were amazing, we had a corner apart so we could see the city and the river.My only negative was the cleanliness. Not disgusting but considering they call themselves "luxurious" I expected spotless. More like a 3star hotel. I can see why people on tripadvisor are complaining about mouldy showers etc.Our beds were huge and comfortable.The remote control in our bedroom for tv didnt work properly,that was just annoying.Location excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner apartment,then you can see both city and river without having to pay extra for river view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank eternalquest23

Thank you for taking the time to review on your recent stay. I am happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay and found our staff friendly. In regards to the cleanliness being your only negative, I do apologise and we have passed this onto our housekeeping department. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future.