“One of the best Chinese in Brisbane!”
Review of Ho Choi Restaurant

Ho Choi Restaurant
Ranked #872 of 4,329 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Chinese
Brisbane
“One of the best Chinese in Brisbane!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I've been a customer for nearly 10 years and I am always very happy with my meal. I discovered this little gem when I use to live in Moorooka a while back. I moved to few different suburbs since then but keep coming back to Moorooka to get some Chinese from Ho Choi.
The restaurant been there since 60's and from what I can tell they mainly specialise in take-away.
They make the best salt and pepper quail I've tried! It is always fresh, crispy and tasty. Other meals are very good too, my other half usually get beef and black bean and we both love chicken and corn soup.
I will definitely keep coming back!

• Visited February 2013

Brisbane
“Always fresh and high quality”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We as locals have been going here for over 12 years and have had the entire menu. It is always fresh, crisp and tasty. Never had a bad meal out of 100+ times we have had takeaway. Highly recommended. Never eat inside so cant comment.