Central Cosmo Apartments
Gambaro Hotel Brisbane(Brisbane)
Regatta Hotel(Brisbane)
Abbey On Roma(Brisbane)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewspark roadsuncorp stadiumiga supermarkettrain stationwashing machine and dryerthe rivergreat choice of restaurantscity cat terminalrestaurants and cafesenjoyable ridesecure car parking isgreat locationcoronation drivestudio apartmentcheap parkingextended staysmall balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed in the Junior Suit, it was a cold and dark room and views of a wall and buildings, the mattress was old and very uncountable,sunk in the middle. The mini bar food were out of date, the plates, cups, knives and forks and glasses were all very dirty. The TV , DVD and furnishings didn't look like they had been dusted for months and as for the bathroom, not very clean. The hot water took forever to get hot, the furnishings need an update, by the look of the foyer and outside of the building, I expected more for your money. I will not stay at the motel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank sydneygee
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment with a view of Brisbane city and the brewery and I thought it was a massive apartment for the room rate.
It had a great size kitchen, lounge, bedroom with heaps of hanging space and bathroom with laundry. Our head office is a 2 min walk so the location was perfect.
Don't expect too much as its fully self service but don't worry you just walk out the front door and Park street is full of every style of food you can imagine.
We had breakfast at the coffee club every day.
Parking was easy with a central lift straight to your floor.
I would recommend for business travellers if they want this area and lots of space or families visiting Brisbane, however it's not the CBD area.
Great for getting straight on the freeway to any part of Brisbane.
I was very happy with my 4 day stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank samanthajoanne1974
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel - it is one of the best I have stayed in. The staff are outstanding - I have never received such good service and genuine concern for any problems. The rooms are very comfortable with a nice compact kitchen and lounge with separate bedroom/s and bathroom. I will always be staying there!

Room Tip: I have stayed there twice and all rooms are great, just depends how many bedrooms you want.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Desiree J
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nice accommodation, great staff. apartment was clean & comfortable! Good location to stroll to city along the river! Park road has great restaurants for dining! Train is just down the road- only negative is the bedroom being very small but okay for a week or less!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed here for a couple of nights. Parking very reasonable at only $5 a night. Room was spacious, clean, nice view and very handy to a variety of restaurants just a few doors away on Park Road. Close to the CBD without being in the CBD. IGA supermarket in easy walking distance, as is the train station and Suncorp Stadium is not too far away either.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Toby C, General Manager at Central Cosmo Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear DebbieB2010

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments about your recent stay jere at Central Cosmo Apartments.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in June 2013. I believe that Park Road is a great area for visitors to stay and enjoy the wonderful cafes & restaurants that offer such a diverse array of menu's and tastes. We are fortunate to have a wonderful area at our door step. Please ask our reception staff next time you stay with us, as we have chargeback facilities to most of the restaurants in Park Road.

I would like to thank you for your feedback as we use this to improve the property and customer experience.

Kind Regards