“Do it! You can't say no to pastries this good.”
Review of Chouquette

Chouquette
Ranked #3 of 36 Bakeries in Brisbane
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Brisbane, Australia
“Do it! You can't say no to pastries this good.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Great staff, practice your french skills and the best and most reliably pastry place in Brisbane. My favourite is the almond croissant. We have been coming here since it opened.

• Visited November 2013

Gladstone, Australia
“Perfect”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Everything in this mouthwatering bakery is as delicious as it looks and would easily compete with the top cafe's in Paris :-) we've been 4 times and it has become a favourite of ours! We love it.

• Visited September 2013
Brisbane, australia
“Great authentic French cafe”
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Awesome bakery that is reminiscent of France. I love taking people there for coffee and breakfast. Cakes and pastries are excellent for functions and events as well as hostess gifts.

Brisbane, Australia
“Fabulouououous!!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

If you want a taste of mothwatering tradiditonal French pastries, gateaux and bread, this is the place in Brisbane! The coffee is also excellent and certainly one of the absolutely best in Brisbane at the moment. Service is great and very friendly. My recommendations aret he 'chausson de pomme' for a sweet treat and ham and cheese brioche for a savory option.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Paola B
Queensland, Australia
“My favorite piece of Paris in Brisbane”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

My uncle introduced me to this wonderful little bakery/patisserie, and we now meet on regular occassions. A coffee and Goats Cheese Quiche is my pick of the morning. I also frequently buy my friends baquettes or gateaux.. It has also been a huge hit with my mother visiting from Perth. She always awaits her visit when here. Such a wonderful group of staff working together to welcome you any day you stop by.

• Visited January 2012