It was like an episode of Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, and I was in that nightmare. The old guy who must be the owner hustled us. Waiter couldn't speak english so we actually couldn't convey all the problems we had, glasses were so dirty couldn't drink our water, items on the menu were not available, the chicken 'burger' was the most pathetic excuse for a burger I have ever seen. It was a couple of flat buns with 2grams of dry chicken inside and some sad looking melted cheese, it tasted like nothing and I am currently waiting for food poisoning to set in. How they expect people to ever come back is beyond me.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.