“Really good breakfast ”

La Dolce Vita Ristorante
Reserve with
La Dolce Vita Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,251 of 4,294 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Brisbane, Australia
“Really good breakfast ”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Went there for breakfast mid morning and sat right out the front. We were served quickly by a very polite waiter with menus. We ordered coffee and 2 breakfasts shortly after. Took around 10-15 minutes to be served good and around 5min for coffee, which I think is quite good since they were busy. Coffee was fantastic! And the food was very tasty too. Will defiantly return soon!

Queensland, Australia
“Beautiful food”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I had some tapas after lunch for a quick bite. Their food is full of delicious flavours, you can smell the aromas from outside. Staff are lovely. A great restaurant which draws you in.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sar322
Maroochydore, Australia
“Italian under the 'Eiffel Tower'”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Wasn't too hungry but went for dinner with my husband at this restaurant. We shared an appetiser and a main. The portions were enough for two persons. We had bread with 3 different types of dips as an appetiser and it was a generous portion. My husband had a steak for his main and I stole a few bites. It was nice. The service was good but I found it a little ironic that we were having Italian under 'The Eiffel Tower'. You have to see it to understand what I mean..... :).... Still a lovely place to dine.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank KMSM44
Brisbane Australia
“Just average”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We dined here with another couple on a Sunday night and we were quite disappointed. In a location such as this I would expect a quality restaurant experience. I found the menu to be very limited and uninspiring and when I ordered the veal I was told it had been replaced with chicken. After reading other reviews I wondered whether there is a different menu for Sunday night. In my view it is average at best.

• Visited October 2013
Camille S, Marketing Manager at La Dolce Vita Ristorante, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Hi Carol,

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the time it takes for one to write a review so we take all feedback seriously. Unfortunately it sounds like you may have dined at the Caffe (not the Ristorante for which this page is for). If you see the below link of our dinner menu we have over 40 menu items. Could you please advise if this was the menu you dined from?

Please feel free to contact me on camille@ldv.com.au should you have any questions.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Camille Shepherd
(Marketing Manager)
England
“Excelloent Quality Food, Reasonable Meal Prices”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Our meals at La Dolce Vita were top quality and reasonably priced, however I felt that they could have made a bit more of an effort with the garlic bread.

Drinks were another story... prices were a biton the steep side - $9.00 for a beer, $16 for a cocktail - mine consisting of gin, lemon and soda water.

The restaurant is a long established landmark in Milton, a model of the Eiffel Tower over the restaurant and whenever I have eaten there, there has always been a good crowd of diners there, but you are able to have a conversation without shouting and people aren't crammed in. The restaurant is nicely decorated with lighting and you have the option of eating under cover or on the pavement. In winter, the restaurant has heat lamps to keep diners warm.

I give it 8/10, the only thing that let it down was the steep price of the drinks.

The restaurant is open from lunch, right through to dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Camille S, Marketing Manager at La Dolce Vita Ristorante, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and dine with us at La Dolce Vita Ristorante. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We take all feedback seriously to better enhance the experience for our customers. We have therefore taken into consideration your comments regarding the beverage prices and garlic bread. We hope to see you again sometime soon at La Dolce Vita Ristorante.

Warm Regards,