“Great Service Great Food”

La Dolce Vita Ristorante
Ranked #1,608 of 4,369 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Brisbane
“Great Service Great Food”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We visited the Cafe section of the restautant with my 90 year old parents today. Wonderful service with a grea food and a great price. What more can I say.
Thank you.

• Visited October 2011

“Great for a Friday night catch up... Or daytime coffee!”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Delicious Italian food, wine and really good coffee. Brisbane style relaxed dining with an alfresco buzz!
If you're lucky Sam will stop at your table and say hello.....

“Life is beautiful indeed!”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Not the most authentic Italian dining experience bur food is fresh, service friendly and atmosphere always abuzz!
Amazing selection of Italian wines and desserts!!

Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent Italian food with French atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

We eat here quite often and the food is always excellent. They make the best Spaghetti Marinara in town and their fish is always superb. The restaurant is licensed and the service is brilliant.

• Visited May 2011
Brisbane, Australia
“Disgusting”
Reviewed March 23, 2011

This is the first bad review I've written in my life. I usually don't care too much about restaurants, but I couldn't ignore this one. First, it was way overpriced, but I can deal with that. The service was awful. There were BUGS EVERYWHERE!!!!! We stopped counting the earwig bugs that crawled all over us when we got up to 15, on our legs, in our food, dropping from the ceiling, it was so gross. There was a giant cockroach that was on my chair and when I screamed and stood up, our server just walked away. We asked for the bill multiple times, tried to get a to-go box and ended up putting the rest of our food in my purse because our server was no-where to be found. Would never ever go here again. Awful all around.

• Visited March 2011