“Good resonably priced Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Modern Thai

Modern Thai
Reserve with
Modern Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #223 of 4,297 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brisbane, Australia
“Good resonably priced Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

A lot of real Thai food from a Thai trained Thai chef with the owner(not just the person renting the place) as the manager who greets you and takes you to your table.You need to book most days of the week and this indicates just how popular this place is for the locals.Available for take-away & dine in (including group bookings at a discount) Plenty of parking in front and 150 places behing the building. What more do you want?

• Visited October 2012

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's a real Thai taste and great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

I'm Thai , I went there with my Aussi husband last night , it was our first time. And we finally have experienced a real Thai taste we have been searching for! the food is so nice and tasty plus great survice, it's the place you don't wanna miss! Try Fish pancakes and Choo Chee Coral Trout

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Natcharee H
Brisbane, Australia
“Good Thai option in suburban Mt. Gravatt”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

We went to Modern Thai for dinner with friends. There were 6 of us in total and we ordered some plates to share. Starters were chicken spring rolls and satay chicken - they were good, but not outstanding. For mains we had the pork yellow curry, beef red curry, beef stir fry in sweet chilli jam and cashew nuts, hot wok duck, pad thai and chicken fried rice. I found the curries to be of somewhat small size for the price, whereas the pad thai and chicken fried rice could easily feed 2 people each. Flavour was nice, the curries were too sweet for my liking (I like them hot) but all in all a good dining experience with friendly service.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank JIG80
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Thai Restaurant in Brisbane”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

We've been to Modern Thai many times and have never been disappointed.It has fantastic service,wonderful food and nice atmosphere. I will definitely recommend it to all my friends.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Arkikou
Brisbane, Australia
“The food is great, but nothing beats great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I am a regular at Modern Thai. Their service alone keeps me coming back, the stuff are always friendly, courteous and attentive. The food is fantastic and well priced. My wife and I always share one dish. The serving sizes are big and the desserts are amazing. Highly recommended!

2 Thank Harvey W