“Girls Xmas”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2013

just had lunch at Citron in Wilston. The décor in the out door area is uninspiring but the food is absolutely inspiring. Presentation is great and the flavours superb. Each of the mix of 3 starters was a little taste explosion. I had the duck salad great flavours and texture, everyone else loved their dishes. I am rarely tempted with dessert but tried the mouse with meringue and caramel popcorn. The waiter advised me how to eat it and I was so thrilled I had to share with everyone. Service was friendly, relaxed and professional. The consensus was one of the best we had tried for a long time, would definitely return.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Oh, wow. The food was amazing! My husband had the hoisin duck salad, our son had the garlic & pepper grilled black angus sirloin and I ordered the prawn larb as mains. You can choose entree size servings. Servings were a great size, and the flavours were superb. We all ended up taste-testing each others' meals!
Service was excellent, atmosphere was pleasant.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Eight family members enjoyed a great night out recently at Citron, Wilston. it was my first visit and not my last as the food was perfect. Usually there are 'double-ups' with choices, but this time everyone had a different meal from the dinner menu and there were no complaints. I tried the Cassava Dessert which was different and enjoyable. All were beautifully presented, our host chatted awhile and we had no problems with ordering or waiting for food. Our daughter has been several times and we'll return again for sure.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Just went to citron on a Saturday night. There were over 100 people there and the wait staff tried their best! Interestingly enough the service wasn't slow, in fact we had glasses and dishes almost disappear off the table before we were finished! This happened several times during the meal. The waitstaff we had was delightful but there seemed to be a certain amount of tension with all who came to our table.
The food was delicious, the vege salad an option for an entree which was wonderful .
Two vege main choice options but seriously? $32 for a tofu dish? For the atmosphere of a suburban casual dining restaurant I thought it was a bit steep. There were two of us, 3 glasses of wine, a starter, salad, 2 mains for $130.
A victim of not a lot of equal competition maybe...

Reviewed April 26, 2013

After reading several raving reviews, we thought we had to try this restaurant. So we booked early at 6.30 pm. We share an entrée of squid which was well cooked and presented and tasty, the two main course that we ordered were disappointing one was the duck and the other the scallops and pork belly with palm heart salad, the belly was little cut of speck overcooked and the salad only three pieces palm heart and most of it was bean sprouts, the duck leg was ok but few sparse confit potatoes and 2small pieces buck choy. Our wine was excellent a pinot gris 2012 service was quick and good overall experience not what reviewer stated