“Amazing fun in Brisbane”

Riverlife Adventure Centre
Brisbane Kayak Tour
$31.71*
Day or Night Brisbane Segway Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Get down to the river and experience Brisbane from a different angle. At Riverlife, we offer a range of exhilarating soft adventure and recreation activities and Aboriginal cultural experiences on the banks of the Brisbane River. Furthermore Riverlife offers unique riverfront venues for any occasion including weddings, engagement parties, corporate functions and events, product launches, bucks and hen’s nights, Christmas parties and team building.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Whilst in Brisbane we looked for some fun in the sun to cool down from the heat. Riverlife offered amazing experiences that took me out for one the of the best memories of my Australia trip! Kayaking on the Brisbane River was a blast and I will gladly recommend to all my friends. I was a novice and the instructors and staff were all so friendly and patient. MANY THANKS! RECOMMEND TO ANYONE TRAVELLING TO BRISBANE.

4  Thank Helgafuntravel
There are newer reviews for Riverlife Adventure Centre

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We tried the abseiling which was a bit daunting but the instructor was extremely helpful and understanding of our initial fear. The only drawback is the long climb up the endless stairs to the top if you want to abseil down again. But it's worth it.

2  Thank Angelry_1
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We were in Brisbane for only one day and rented two bikes from these guys. we biked around the river in the city. it was beautiful. the bikes are brand new (Dec 2012) and personnel are very helpful and dedicated. totally recommend this place. Next time I want to try their rock climbing tours that we missed on this time.
Oh BTW they are running night kayak tours on Friday nights that sound great

2  Thank Ehsan V
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Attended Riverlife on Saturday evening as part of a group. This was to be a casual evening with drinks and finger food. I have both planned events/functions and attended many and I must congratulate the owners and staff of Riverlife on the evening. The food was of excellent quality and plentiful, the staff were friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere terrific. Now I know about this venue I will return.

3  Thank VTown3
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Being from the Netherlands and travelling Australia alone (but met a girl) makes it nice when you find a place in the City for watersports and friendly advice on Rock Climbing at Kangaroo Point Cliffs. I look forward to a hot Christmas in Queensland so I should be back again

2  Thank Fred S