“Awesome food!”

The Spice Avenue Balti Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 4,655 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Indian, British, Balti, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The only British Indian Restaurant in Queensland. Serving Bangladeshi inspired Balti cuisine. Famous across the UK & now available in Australia. Our dishes range from extremely mild to the hottest curries in the world. The extensive menu ensures there is something for everyone. A family run restaurant with 30 years experience in the restaurant industry ensures efficient service & the highest quality food.
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic evening with fabulous food. We have been looking for the perfect curry since living in London. We are kiwis now living in Australia and now we know exactly where to go for great food.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I’m a big curry lover, and so when I stumbled on a traditional English balti house on the bayside and I was very excited, I have now been a loyal customer of Spice Avenue for many years and I always take my family and friends there, and tell them how good it is. Great friendly service, delicious food, and a good atmosphere and overall just a generally good night out. I highly recommend this spot and the food

Reviewed May 13, 2014

So you have just moved from the UK to Oz or maybe you have been here for a while obviously for some there are creature comforts that we miss and crave from time to time so crave no more curry lovers you MUST try Spice Avenue. We have been eating here for years every week without fail and we LOVE IT!!. The staff are fantastic the chef's are from Wolverhampton and truly know how to create Indian food that we all love. We have introduced so many family, friends and colleagues to this restaurant everyone loves it we have never had a bad meal here the price is good as well. So if you are feeling like a good old curry with a pint of Carling (imported beer as well) then get yourself down to Spice Avenue Birkdale :)

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I had not been here for years but to my delight my Butter Chicken rice & garlic naan bread were as great as I remembered !! You must dine here. Tucked away in the suburbs in Birkdale - you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Aussiegirl1234
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Best food ever! My favourite restaurant in the world. Have been eating here for years, 2-3 times a month recently and it's always amazing. Tandoori chicken Bhuna is my favourite. Everyone I take here loves it as well. The food is always the same quality. If I lived closer I would eat here at lot more.

1  Thank Nickytre