“I'm working my way through the menu at Zafron - yummy”
Review of Zafron - CLOSED

Zafron
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Zafron has a simple and unpretentious ambience to provide a comfortable social space that features quality and taste. It's raison d'etre is how the cuisine tastes and presents. Only quality ingredients are used and no shortcuts are taken. Everything is hand-prepared fresh by Chef. Zafron has a reputation as a quality venue for large group bookings. Chef's Signature dish for Zafron is her Caspian Chicken. In this East-meets-West dish, Persian ingredients such as pomegranate molasses, pine nuts and Persian saffron contribute to a unique taste with a French-style design. The chicken tenderloins are marinated in Persian pomegranate molasses then pan seared, rolled in crushed roasted pine nuts, breadcrumbs and aromatic spices and baked. The tenderloins are then placed on wilted spinach and caramelised carrots, then dressed with a beautiful saffron white wine sauce and drizzled pomegranate molasses. Only one place on the planet has this dish and it is our most ordered item on the menu! Chef's Tapas Shared Plates are unrivaled for taste and value. Each platter comes with 4 tapas for two persons with a lovely salad garnish. Each tapas and sauce is hand-made.
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I have visited Zafron on a number of occasions and have found the food to be absolutely delightful. I'm just working my way through the menu but I have to confess to starting back at the begiining a few times because it's so good. On my latest visit the waitress was friendly and attentive. She described the dishes as she put them on the table and came back a bit later to see how we were enjoying each one. The restaurant was fairly busy so it wasn't that she had nothing to do. This is a really good place - try it

There are newer reviews for Zafron

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I love this place, the food and atmosphere is always amazing. We will be back!

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Thanks to Trip Advisor reviews we found this gem and decided to give it a try. So glad we did. The food was so flavorful and unique. The flavors were so intense, the menu unique, the chicken and lamb so tender and the service was impeccable. We wish we had gone on our first night in Brisbane because we would have gone every night to try different menu options, seriously.
Mains were $25-33.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

service with a smile food amazing with price to match

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Any restaurant that is BYO is great in my books, but then add lovely wait staff, a minimal wait time for food and each meal we had delicious and you get 5 out of 5!! This is a great place to go with friends our your partner - loved it!